"Yes!"

After explaining everything, Luo Ran took a deep breath and clicked on the walkie-talkie again.

"The target goes to the north, coordinates y8e6..."

Boom

At this moment, a dull sound came from outside, like thunder from the horizon.

Lu Cheng rushed in and said, "Secretary Luo! We are going to evacuate, avalanche!"

"Okay." Luo Ran put the walkie-talkie in his personal pocket, got up and went to the main control room.

Kliman also began to clean up, Luo Ran could see the snow not far away was rolling down, with the momentum to swallow everything.

However, at this moment, the alarms of all the warships and aircraft in the team made sharp sounds.

"Be careful!"

"There is an enemy attack!"

Luo Ran frowned slightly, carefully observing the battleship that suddenly appeared outside and frantically focused on them.

There is no logo or formation, not a regular army or team.

Luo Ran observed for a while and judged that these people were from the black market.

An underground hunter who can be hired as long as he has money.

Luo Ran remembered what Kliman had said about killing, and understood why Kliman had to ask him to come here to talk.

——Kliman worried that he could not go out.

That's why I pulled myself over, wanting to use and use Lucas' military power to save his life.

Luo Ran tapped the main control panel lightly with his finger, and said to Lu Cheng: "Don't fall in love, protect His Highness Kliman and retreat together."

"Yes!"

Lu Cheng led the team to guard Luo Ran's aircraft together in front. The team was well-trained and had a solid formation. The battleships and mechas cooperated to knock back the enemy one by one.

It's just that the tearing is still a bit slower, and the avalanche is about to spread here, the ground begins to shake violently, and the sound becomes louder and louder.

Lu Cheng drove the mecha and shouted: "The rear wing team will first take Secretary Luo to retreat!"

Boom

Boom————

Avalanche caught up with the squad, which is different from the enemy that can be defeated with weapons. This is the Avia of nature, unable to resist and can only escape.

At the same time, Luo Ran only felt that the aircraft he was in was shaking violently, and there was a blasting sound from the rear cabin.

Luo Ran guessed something and strode to the rear cabin.

Sure enough, I saw a big hole.

The rear engine room was blown up, and a hole was blasted. When Luo Ran was fast to catch up, he could only see a figure from his back jumping down with a parachute.

Several other people in the aircraft were also gone.

Luo Ran speculated that someone had blown up the aircraft from the inside, and then brought down the rest of the people. However, after being ruled out, he discovered his identity and simply pushed the others down and escaped by himself.

Luo Ran's eyes dimmed slightly.

To be able to do these things must be done silently and unexpectedly with the trust of the rest of the people. It will not be an external enemy, but an internal ghost.