Luo Ran woke up early and was called by Shen Xiluo to go downstairs for a physical examination.

As if not knowing the next door, his parents taught Lucas Omelette all morning.

It was noon after Luo Ran came back from the physical examination. Seeing that no one in the ward didn't mind, he immediately took out the terminal to read the document.

As a result, before I read a copy, I saw that the ward door was pushed open.

Wang Zitong and Luocheng came in together.

Luo Ran was a little surprised. Before he could say hello, he saw Lucas coming in with a plate of food.

Luo Ran: "???"

Why... together?

Luo Ran was too surprised and lost her words for a while.

Had it not been for the hospital, he would have thought that for his birthday today, everyone would bring a cake to congratulate him.

Lucas brought the tray to Luo Ran and said: "Eat breakfast...lunch!"

Luo Ran glanced at Lucas and then at his parents.

"Oh……?"

Luo Ran took the bowl blankly and took a bite of the porridge.

"Where did the admiral come from?"

"Bought it." Lucas snorted coldly.

Luo Ran thought that it might have been brought by Wang Zitong and the others, so he honestly said, "The taste is strange, but it's okay."

"Oh." Lucas was like a big dog with ears pulled down.

Both Wang Zitong and Luocheng couldn't stand it anymore, and even couldn't help but love them.

Wang Zitong said: "Ran Ran, the admiral has done it all morning, and has done it since early morning, and ran the supermarket twice."

Luo Cheng said: "Yes, it's not bad for the first time I can do it like this, and the general has worked very hard."

Luo Ran: "?"

Did something happen that he didn't know?

As soon as Lucas heard Wang Zitong's words, he "slapped" the table and got up and shouted: "Ranly only I can call!"

How can outsiders call so intimate!

Luo Ran: "???"

Luo Ran understood what was going on at this moment, and was so scared that he vacated a hand and grabbed Lucas and shouted, "Admiral!"

Luo Ran pulled Lucas down and held down the agitated big idiot, "That's my parents...!"

"Oh?" Lucas was stunned.

Luo Ran grabbed Lucas's arm and propped it up with a smile: "Admiral, I would like to recommend you. These are my father and mother."

"Dad, Mom, this is General Lucas."

"Then it's a formal meeting now." Wang Zitong smiled and said, "Admiral, I have long looked up to the name."

Los Angeles also smiled and nodded.

Lucas: "..."

Lucas: "..."

Lucas was petrified in place, motionless.

grass.

This is actually his father-in-law and mother-in-law.

grass.