"……No."

Lucas looked forward to it, and the lion sharpened its claws.

Luo Ran lowered her head and remained silent for a while, seeing that Lucas didn't mean to let him go, so she whispered: "Don't make trouble, Brother Admiral, I still have one copy that I haven't finished changing."

That "brother" spoke very fast, very quietly, mixed in a string of sentences, and hadn't noticed it unless he had paid attention to it.

But Lucas naturally noticed.

Lucas was taken aback, and instantly understood why the film had to be written like this.

Looking at the cold and cold person in front of him, he felt his blood boil for a moment.

Lucas grabbed Luo Ran by the collar and bite again. The whole round was rude, and the pheromone rushed towards Luo Ran without restraint, causing Luo Ran to breathe quickly. Fortunately, he was sitting. , After all, he has no strength in his legs at the moment.

...It's like being scratched by a lion's paw.

"Alright..." Luo Ran blushed and gently pushed Lucas away: "You let me finish reading this last official document earlier, so I can rest early."

Luo Ran pushed again: "The admiral also hurry back to the room and rest."

Lucas frowned slightly.

Luo Ran's lips were moist and swollen, and smiled lightly, "The bed is more comfortable than the sofa."

Lucas gave a "tsk" and left.

Lucas said to his heart that it is too late now, so he won't stay to make fun of people, rest early, finish work early tomorrow, and then he can go to Luobing Borderland to play with Luo Ran.

Lucas may never have thought that he would still have the idea of ​​wanting to finish work quickly so that he can be lazy and playful.

...

The next day, Lucas and Luo Ran went directly to Mu Yuan and asked him to dismiss those around them.

"What's the matter?" Mu Yuan frowned slightly, "Is there any secret matter to discuss with me?"

Mu Yuan's sword eyebrows are like peaks, and a tall general sits aside, his face is full of anger.

Several people sat at the table, Luo Ran coughed dryly and said, "It's about your... emotional situation."

"..." Mu Yuan frowned, then straightened his back: "I am single and have no intention of falling in love. Please don't introduce me to someone."

The desire to survive almost overflowed.

Luo Ran and Lucas thought about the sharp and indifferent character of the second prince, and they probably understood a little bit.

Luo Ran said: "It's not to introduce you to someone. The empire has always been reluctant to marry. You should understand this. It's just...the matter is very important, we need to talk to His Royal Highness the Second Prince."

Mu Yuan looked stiff.

"I don't understand what you mean."

"You don't need to pretend until now." Luo Ran smiled and said, "Please come out and talk about it."

"..."

There was no need to shirk, Mu Yuan knew that the two were not probing, but actually discovered the relationship between him and Zhou Mingjing, and had to let someone bring Zhou Mingjing over quietly.