Wang Qiuyang wanted to kneel for Lucas, and cried, "I was wrong, don't come here, Admiral!!"

Lucas has been like a Shura evil spirit these past two days, catching them to vent, everyone is afraid.

However, after playing a few games, Wang Qiuyang and others discovered a difference.

Before Lucas was venting, now Lucas is still venting.

... It's just a vent from Happy Saiyazi.

Excited, refreshed, and full of energy, as if the whole body was exhausted.

Luo Ran stood in the audience, looking at such Lucas a little bit dumbfounded.

Wang Qiuyang noticed Luo Ran, his inspiration flashed, and he pulled Luo Ran and said, "Secretary Luo, help! How can we fight the general? That is a personal mech!"

"Secretary Luo, go up and fight the general! He dare not fight you!"

"The admiral and Secretary Luo have a game, a game!"

Everyone roared.

"Bah, why should I beat me? It's not you." Lucas jumped off the ring, grabbed Luo Ran's shoulder and raised an eyebrow and said, "I can't bear it."

The surroundings exploded immediately.

Cheering, booing, teasing, like trying to shake the ring.

Luo Ran chuckled.

Lucas pulled Luo Ran back to the room. Luo Ran smiled and said, "Really not playing? I also want to learn from the general."

"You can't beat me again."

"But I want to discuss with the admiral. You look down on me."

"I despise you wherever you are, hit if you want." Lucas sneered, and sneered Luo Ran's waist hard.

...!

Luo Ran also slammed Lucas' waist with a punch, but in the fight, everyone's movements were slow motion in Lucas' eyes.

Lucas grabbed Luo Ran's wrist, took the person into his arms, and "tweeted" Luo Ran's forehead.

The two of them fought and slapped all the way to the room.

"bump--!"

Luo Ran was thrown onto the bed by Lucas, and then bullied herself onto the bed.

Luo Ran lay flat, smiling, raising his leg and sweeping to Lucas' waist.

Lucas grabbed Luo Ran's leg with one hand, put it on his shoulder, and asked with that fierce face: "Are you willing to admit defeat?!"

Luo Ran's wrist was still held by Lucas, and he was stunned, realizing that they were now fighting on the bed.

"Huh?" Lucas raised an eyebrow.

Luo Ran tilted his head and said: "Give up and stop fighting."

"What about the reward for winning?"

"..." Luo Ran said: "I will help you finish reading all the official documents today?"

"……roll."

Luo Ran laughed softly: "Admiral, you should go to the military parade."

"What about the reward? You want to fool it?" Lucas frowned.

"No." Luo Ran curled his head and said with reddish ears: "Work first, talk later."

"Okay, I'll ask you to cash it out at night, don't fool around."