After a while, Yu Han called directly.

Luo Ran breathed a sigh of relief and said politely after connecting: "Mr. Yu."

Yu Han's tone was still steady and gentle, but he was not angry or complained. After knowing the situation, he explained the characteristics of the group of people who blackmailed him in detail with Luo Ran.

Then Luo Ran and Yu Han made an appointment.

Luo Ran said: "When I come back from Luobing, I will contact Mr. Yu and I will arrange the location. It is best to be more secretive."

Even if Luo Ran wouldn't mention the royal family, after all, he was a little sensitive about asking Yu Han to help investigate.

After finalizing everything, Luo Ran put down the terminal and saw Lucas standing aside with a terrible expression, looking at Luo Ran faintly.

"Admiral...? When did you come back?" Luo Ran was startled.

Lucas sneered, and said: "From the time and place you started with that'Mr. Yu'. Is it Yu Han? Your blind date?"

"..." Luo Ran said: "Admiral, I and Mr. Yu..."

"Shut up!" Lucas grinned, "Why, the old feelings are rekindled? Do you want to make a special appointment to talk in a hidden place?"

"..." Luo Ran said: "Admiral, please let me explain, I contacted Yu Han for this."

Luo Ran handed the report of the investigation team directly to Lucas.

"Mr. Yu works in the Ministry of Finance. He can help me mobilize data."

"..." Lucas snorted coldly: "You can call someone to transfer data. I don't like you to contact him."

Lucaston paused, turning his head and said: "I don't like you being in contact with the blind date. I obviously like me, why do I even have a blind date..."

The more I speak, the more I feel wronged.

"...I like you?" Luo Ran was even more confused.

"Do you think I don't know?" Lucas grinned, "You said it clearly. At the previous banquet, I told the princess who didn't know the name of Luobing!"

"..."

"Did you hear?"

Luo Ran looked at Lucas in a daze.

Over, over...

"I am, I am..." Luo Ran lowered her head and said: "I was lying to Lilia... I, I was talking nonsense, just to make Her Royal Highness Lilia stop entangled."

"..."

The most fearful, the air is suddenly quiet.

be quiet.

This is terribly quiet.

Three minutes later.

Lucas loosened Luo Ran's collar and whispered: "You mean, you lied to her, you don't like me?"

"..." Luo Ran was a little nervous, and nodded in a daze.

...

Lucas turned around blankly and left without speaking.

Go back to the military headquarters.

Luo Ran was holding the juice and stood there blankly, completely panicked.

Are you angry?

It seems very...sad?

Did he accidentally... hurt Lucas?