"Nothing." Luo Ran smiled.

...

The balcony is very spacious, with tables and chairs on the side.

"What's the matter?" Siryl went up, sat down in front of Lucas and laughed: "What's the matter with brother?"

"Snapped!"

Without a word, Lucas threw the folder on the table.

Siril frowned, picked it up and glanced, the smile on his face instantly stiffened for a moment.

"Where did you find it? This is false content, this is slander!" Siryl said: "How could I cheat my brother!"

"I don't have the patience to wrestle with you, you tell me directly, you still want to do it yourself or someone instigates it, I don't need to pursue it." Lucas clasped his chest and scowled at Cirel.

He led the soldiers to fight, and would not be held accountable by the gullies like Siryl.

"I said, it's not me." Siryl frowned: "It's really not me, I don't know how to argue."

"One, two..."

Lucas looked at Siril with a faint expression.

Siryl said anxiously: "Lucas, you have to quarrel with me and target me. You don't have to find a reason to pour my dirty water!"

"three."

Lucas took out his hand Mucang and directly aimed his gun at Siryl.

"To be honest, answer my question."

"You...!" Siryl's face was pale, his expression could not be maintained, "I am your brother, this is our home! What do you want to do!"

Lucas pulled his mouth, his hand Kikura made a clear voice.

"three."

"two……"

Lucas started the countdown again.

Be vigorous and resolute. As long as the answer is required, there will be no opportunity for unnecessary explanation.

Cereal believes that Lucas can really do it, he can really shoot.

It's just that he didn't know whether it was aimed at the vital part of his heart or other parts.

Siryl took a deep breath and broke the jar.

bump--

Cereal got up and lunged at Lucas.

The table was thrown down and fell off the balcony, and the huge commotion immediately attracted the attention of the guards below.

At the other end, Mrs. Marshal took Luo Ran to the living room and sat down.

"Random..." The Marshal's wife said nervously: "You said that Lucas is willing to come back to eat with us, does it mean that he is willing to reconcile with us?"

"Madam." Luo Ran paused, organizing language, "Madam would like to hear the truth? It may be a little uncomfortable."

"Huh? You said, I'm fine."

Luo Ran said: "The Admiral will never reconcile with you in this life. If you missed it in the past, you missed it. The Admiral is very irritable. For him, everything is black and white, love is love, and love is not. do not love."

The marshal's wife paled, "We are working hard now..."

The Marshal's wife has been working hard to integrate into Lucas's life, surfing the Internet, delivering soup, etc., but she may not know what went wrong.