Zhou Mingkai glanced indifferently, wearing thin-rimmed glasses and a nerd-like Lu Bei, smashed his mouth.

"You don't know how to do it."

Lu Bei raised his eyebrows, "Who knows."

...

The next weekend, Lucas will return to his hometown, but this time Lucas took Luo Ran.

"How did the general take me home?" Luo Ran asked curiously in the aircraft, "I'm not from Aldo either."

"I don't want to go back alone."

Luo Ran paused, without speaking.

The Aldoben family was located in a suburban manor and looked very restrained. Although the brick and stone houses were huge and solemn, they looked a bit dilapidated and there was a little moss on the walls.

The military family's home in the capital has always been low-key.

As the aircraft landed, the captain of the marshal's **** came forward and said: "Admiral! Welcome back."

The entire manor was a patrol army, and the captain made a gesture to tell everyone to spread out and not block Lucas's sight.

Lucas has a bad temper, especially when he is at odds with his family, everyone in the manor knows.

Lucas led Luo Ran through the long Chinese corridor to the dining room.

"Lucas is back...! Oh, Ran Ran is here too." The Marshal's wife smiled and pulled Luo Ran to sit down.

"Today I specially asked the kitchen to prepare more dishes. Ran Ran wants to eat more, too thin."

Luo Ran nodded.

Sureel was there, sitting on the side with a gentle and harmless smile, and smiled at Lucas: "It's rare for us to have a chance to eat together."

"Yeah, it almost made me sick." Lucas folded his chest and sat aside with a cold face.

"Eat and eat, let alone anything else." The Marshal had also been on the battlefield when he was young.

"Hey, Lucas, eat more." The marshal's wife was on Lucas at the dinner table, and kept filling him with meat and vegetables.

Lucas expressionlessly picked out the food the Marshal's wife gave him one by one with other chopsticks, and put them aside.

The marshal's wife was a little sad, but the marshal frowned.

"It's okay." Cyrill smiled rounding the field and picked it up from Lucas's extra plate. "Mom, you can just pinch it to me."

Lucas wasn't actually provoking or targeting on purpose, he was just really obsessed with cleanliness and felt very sick.

This habit of cleanliness is not aimed at cleanliness or other things, but people, he even feels vomiting when touching others.

Finally, after eating, the family members could not sit down and chat together. They all went back to their rooms to rest.

Lucas asked Cyrel to speak on the balcony.

Luo Ran paused, and was about to go to the balcony with Lucas, when the marshal's wife came to hold him.

"Come here, say a few words with me."

The marshal and his wife really liked Luo Ran first, and second they wanted to use Luo Ran's hand to repair the relationship with Lucas, so they were very concerned about him.

Luo Ran frowned slightly and subconsciously glanced at Lucas who walked onto the balcony.

"what happened?"