"Is it really because I haven't recovered? Isn't it something else?" Lucas still grabbed Luo Ran by the collar.

Pheromone is more powerful.

It's not Alpha's suppression of the same or the enemy, but the provocation of the opposite sex. Of course, Lucas still converges, and does not really want to go in the direction of forced estrus.

"What else can it be?" Luo Ran bit his lower lip to endure, and he was unusually annoyed.

Such a strong and pressing Lucas makes him a little hard to fight.

He also couldn't remind Lucas to converge pheromones, because Beta did not respond to such non-suppressive, but emotional pheromones.

"I didn't use any force. You can leave if you want." Lucas let go and smiled: "What? Can't walk?"

"Able to walk." Luo Ran pushed Lucas away, clenched his fist and walked out without looking back.

Lucas: "..."

...Little bastard.

No matter how unwilling to show weakness, Luo Ran did not want to rely on him at all.

And it is also his previous pot.

Lucas scratched his hair irritably.

Falling in love is really barren and troublesome.

The battlefield was then counted, and the battleship and the brigade returned to the capital two days later.

It is still greeted by gorgeous fireworks.

As soon as Lucas arrived at the barracks, the eldest prince sent someone to take over. It was only said that the admiral had a rare vacation.

The people of the empire were very happy that the admiral finally took a vacation.

Lucas is finally willing to rest!

Finally, there is time to strengthen the relationship with Secretary Luo, and the outstanding heirs of the empire can also be on the agenda!

When will it be born?

But too anxious!

"Admiral, the report of the investigation team is out."

Luo Ran handed the report to Lucas, her expression somewhat subtle.

"What?" Lucas took it.

Lucas glanced, and it was a meal.

The day after Lucas and the mysterious Omega had an accident, the reporter in front of the hotel came so quickly.

And through the clue investigation provided by Princess Zhou Mingzhu, following the vines, they found that...

The person who communicated with the reporter that day was Siryl.

Lucas' elder brother-Siril Aldo.

At the same time, he was also the confidant of the eldest prince Zhou Mingyu.

"Heh." Lucas threw the report on the table "pop!" "I'm so bold."

"By now, we can judge that the eldest prince is targeting you, whether he is the one who finally prescribed the drug or not, because there is friction on both sides of UNK's affairs, we have to guard against it." Luo Ran stood by, holding the document Said: "The admiral can rest assured that I will handle the handover and public relations in this half-month, and will not let people take advantage of it."

"And..." Luo Ran lowered his eyes and said, "Ms. Marshal knows that you are on vacation, and I want you to go back this weekend. Would you like the Admiral to...?"