"The SAT scenery is very beautiful, and there is a very famous chocolate factory here." Lucas is quite proud: "I checked the information."

"Ok."

Just to see the scenery and eat chocolate...

This is too weird, it has no purpose, and it doesn't fit Lucas' style and habits at all.

But if Lucas wants to go, he will accompany him.

The two left the main battleship and transferred to the aircraft.

...

When the aircraft arrived at the chocolate factory, Luo Ran glanced at the simple and monotonous square factory, paused, and turned to Lucas.

"I'll go down and buy it for you."

"Ok."

five minutes later.

Lucas came up and threw a bag of chocolates to Luo Ran, "It's done, there are every kind."

It's like clocking in on a mission.

Those who didn't know thought he was carrying out any investigation mission.

Luo Ran opened the package in a daze, and ate in a daze.

"Thank you Admiral."

"Next stop." Lucas opened the terminal and frowned: "The Saturn tree clocks in. It takes ten minutes."

Luo Ran: "..."

Luo Ran felt that something was wrong.

Lorraine looks at Lucas' terminal

"What to look at! Sit down!" Lucas reacted extremely quickly, and then hid him.

But Luo Ran managed to catch the first line.

Luo Ran: "..."

——Saturn romantic trip for two! Count ten couples to check-in holy places!

Luo Ran: "..."

Was he crazy or Lucas was crazy.

Luo Ran hugged the chocolate, nestled in the soft seat of the aircraft, blushing almost burning.

The bonbon dark chocolate block in the mouth melted, and the bitter and sweet taste stimulated the tip of the tongue.

Luo Ran had a good amount of alcohol, but at this moment, he was a little dazed by the alcohol content in the chocolate.

No wonder Lucas was so... strange when he woke up.

Could it be...

No, why?

Luo Ran felt that a certain string in his brain broke "pak".

why……!

What progress is this!

"Is it delicious?" Lucas saw Luo Ran's whole face blushing after eating, and stretched out his hand curiously: "Give me one too."

Luo Ran squeezed the bag and said: "It's delicious. Hug, sorry, only the chocolate bonbon ate me."

Lucas: "..."

Lucas touched his nose and said, "Did you see it, terminal,"

"No." Luo Ran then shook his head.

"Then we go to the Saturn tree?" Lucas raised his eyebrows.

"No, I think we should go back..." Luo Ran lowered his head and dared not look at Lucas, like a ripe apple.