Lucas, who was anxiously humbled, had not had time to reply, and then he was kicked out of the group chat in the next moment.

Lucas:? ? ? ? ?

Lucas was angry, but when he looked at the backstage, he was still kicking himself "tomorrow's victory".

Lucas found Zhou Mingkai on the spot.

Lucas: Zhou Mingkai, is your brain sick? ! Why kick me!

Zhou Mingkai:? ? ? ?

Zhou Mingkai: Brother, I’m working out at my own home. I live a healthy life. Who has the courage to run the company to kick you?

Roar, fitness, Zhou Mingkai said in the group that he was watching a movie, he saw it before he was kicked!

Lucas: Build your head!

Lucas: [Picture]

A screenshot of Lucas being kicked out.

The opposite was silent for a long time.

Zhou Mingkai: Grass? ? ? ? grass! ! ! ! ! !

Zhou Mingkai: Ah ah ah ah ah ah brother! Brother! ! ! !

Zhou Mingkai: dhkmzlq

Lucas: What does Wen Ai mean?

Lucas is really curious.

Zhou Mingkai: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! !

Zhou Mingkai: How did you touch your brother? ! Don't add such a group!

Zhou Mingkai didn't dare to add Lucas back when he was killed.

Zhou Mingkai: Please stay away from our nasty critics! !

Zhou Mingkai:...Ah, it's wrong, so the one who bought the fake is the one who bought the fake if the truth is false? The grass is gone, I will kick him and give him justice!

Lucas: No, he is real too, he is Luo Ran.

Zhou Mingkai:...

Lucas: Do you dare to speak out, or kick him, you're done.

Zhou Mingkai:...

Zhou Mingkai wanted to cry without tears, and was about to withdraw the hand that Luo Ran had kicked.

What kind of suffering in this world.

His cp is really true!

Uuuuu, beautiful love.

This is really a painful and happy experience!

...

Luo Ran watched the inexplicable farce in front of him, and finally ended up with the group member with the id of "Lucas" being kicked out, only feeling dumbfounded.

Forget it, Luo Ran said in his heart, as long as the person who owns another set of clothes does not show up, then he is safe.

Didi——

Luo Ran was about to go offline, when the prompt sounded again.

He has muted the group chat, and at the moment it is thought that someone ait him.

The admin@明天今日恺旋 presented @真相是假Super member

The admin@明天今日恺旋 gave a gift @真相是假本群 mascot title

@秋阳冬日:? ?

@一朵娇花:? ?

@Tomorrow’s day, hey, nothing, just make up for this little cute! We almost misunderstood him just now!