Chapter Thirteen

He was apparently in a mood, making me climax over and over. He finished once, but was swiftly inside of me again, hard as ever.

My channel was extremely sensitive, my legs and ass cramped from being in one position for too long. I expressed my discomfort to him, and before I could blink he had me flipped over and bent over the desk. The new position pulled at my restraints, but I was grateful enough for the relief of my coiled muscles that it didn't bother me at all. Quite the opposite actually.

I was overstimulated to the point that I was in a state of constant quivering, the nerves in my body on overdrive with the bliss.

"W-Why?" I asked shakily, my cheek pressed into the desk to allow coolness into my heated flesh.

His mouth was at my shoulder blade, sucking and biting, and at my words they pulled into a smile. "I'm punishing you with pleasure; for not wearing a dress and being difficult." He said and punctuated with a hard thrust that had me keening in my throat and begging. Begging for what, I couldn't tell you. I loved the pleasure, but felt overcome by it.

Perhaps that's his goal, I thought.

I was nearly to the point of passing out with the force of yet another orgasm when he finally let go again and gave me reprieve. I sucked in a breath when he pulled out of me. My flesh was still twitching with aftershocks as I leaned heavily on his desk, my eyes closed. He released my hands and they limply fell at my sides.

"This was not the place to do that," I said, sleep heavy in my voice. I was so tired I thought I might pass out as I was, bent over a desk, exposed and naked. I certainly couldn't stand.

"I disagree. I'd wanted you in here since I started working here."

"I feel I may pass out. Wake me up in twenty, hmm?"

He chuckled softly and picked me up. He set me down in the chair across his desk. I slumped in the seat, making him chuckle once more.

He had to dress me, my body was so loose and sated. He worked hard at my tight jeans, chastising me all the while and explaining how this wouldn't be such a problem if I'd worn a dress. Even in my noodle-like condition, I mustered a smirk for him as a token of my defiance.

"Nighty-night." I hummed once I was fully clothed.

Draven tsked. "You can't Darling. I've spent too long punishing you that I've neglected my work. You sleeping here would be too much of a distraction for me to get anything done."

"In other words: You're kicking me out."

"Precisely."

I smiled, eyes still closed. "We didn't even have lunch."

"We would have, if you weren't such a defiant brat."

"Does this mean you aren't mad at me anymore?" I opened my eyes to find him staring at me with soft eyes.

"Yes, Darling. We're good." He checked his watch. "But really, you have to get moving. I have a meeting at three."

I slowly sat up, my muscles protesting fiercely as I did so. Eyes lidded heavy, I shot him a playful glare. "I feel like an escort, with you kicking me out. I say I should be offended by this!"

"Escorting would require you being my date for a public function, and this thing called payment. Both of which, you will not get. The former will come in time, though, if all goes well."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing," He shook his head and snapped his fingers at me. "Seriously, hop two, Darling."