Chapter Nine

He was flush against my back, panting along to my own breaths, as we grew closer to our limits. True to his word, he drove us somewhere secluded and promptly instructed me to the backseat, where he proceeded to force me on my knees while he took me from behind. Our clothes were still on, only our bottoms pulled down to allow us access.

I had already come twice, and was quickly building up to a third, awaiting his permission for release. He surged into me repeatedly, a hand firmly grasping my hair and his chest pressing into the arch of my back, holding me immobile while he dominated me from the back. I moaned as the euphoria raced up my body, making my arms shake with the effort not to come.

"P-Please," I begged, eyes rolling back into my head with the sensations.

"Alright, Darling," He panted in my ear, increasing his thrusts until the car shook along with us. "Come."

I let go, my body clamping down and locking onto his flesh in a rhythm that had us both moaning in pleasure. He thrust only a couple more times before he stilled and plunged deep to my end while he released inside me.

He stayed on my back while we recovered, then at once he lifted his weight, pulling out at the same time, and releasing my hair. I had to breathe out heavily as the blood rushed back into my skull. My body was limp, barely holding my weight. Still, I pulled up my pants and buttoned them, the task much easier said than done. The back of my car was a fairly small space, and so Draven and I were very cramped. It was difficult to maneuver around, let alone get our clothes off, so we said to hell with it and only took off what we needed. Well, not fully off, but you get the point.

"My car is going to reek of sex." I said on the drive back. I was in the driver's seat, and I felt triumphant over the small victory, trivial as it was.

"That's what air freshener is for." Draven countered, but rolled down his window for extra measure.

I looked at the small tree I had hanging from my rearview mirror, and gave him a deadpan look. "Yes because this is sufficient. I've had it for six months."

"So buy a new one. Problem solved."

I didn't argue, because the answer was quite simple. I stopped at a convenience store and bought a couple, just in case.

As we were in the check out, I heard my name being called, and I stiffened. I knew that voice, though it had undoubtedly deepened with age.

Parker.

I didn't look at Draven as I turned to Parker. I wasn't going to be rude to the boy; I had already blown him off with nothing more than a simple text and piss poor excuse of 'I just can't make it' with no indication of when I could reschedule a visit. I wasn't planning on it, but Parker didn't know that.

It had been roughly two years since I had last seen Parker, and my mind couldn't help but catalogue the differences between the boy and the man. He had the same dark brown eyes and brown hair, but instead of the shagginess that I remember, giving him a skater boy look, he now had finely cropped locks that were slicked back with a gel of some kind. He'd also bulked up, my wandering eye noticed. Instead of the lanky body that I had explored throughout my teenage years, I found defined muscles and smooth skin under my gaze. He was wearing a black shirt that pulled across his puffed up chest, and dark jeans that his legs filled out way more than they ever did in high school.

"Parker?" I said, sounding amazed despite the effort not to. The transformation was just staggering. He had to be pulling in chicks like a frat boy now. And for all I knew, he was one.

"Hey, Azura," He said as he came to a stop a foot or two from me. He was cataloging me as well. "You look great. Have you been camping or something? Your hair's all messy, and you're wearing, well, that." He gestured casually to my clothes, looking appreciative of the way the clothes fitted my body.