Chapter Three

"What are you doing?" I hissed through clenched teeth, though the reason they were clenched wasn't due to anger but the strong body behind me, already parting my legs and stepping between them, arranging them to his will. And they shifted willingly.

Enthusiastically even.

Draven leaned his body forward until his breath was brushing against the back of my ear, promptly making me shiver from head to toe. "Gerrard had an early meeting with his sales team, and your mother just went outside to tend to her garden. We have a few spared moments, Darling."

I was in a mood, so I pressed back into his body, breathlessly saying, "My mother could still walk back in at any moment." God, the thought was absolutely titillating.

He reached around and pinched hard at my bruised nipples. My back arched and I gasped, the hot water pouring down on us but not tempering the pleasure one bit.

"Then what are we sitting here debating for?" As he spoke, he jack-knifed his hips and penetrated my entrance. "Already so wet for me." He added in a dark but affected voice.

I nearly keened over from that first thrust, and would have, if it weren't for his hands roughly grasping my hands and pressing them into the wall of the shower. He pressed me flush to the wall, keeping me immobile for his punishing thrusts.

One of his hands left mine and went to the underside of my chin, turning me to face him. He stared deeply into my eyes, maintaining the eye contact that I had craved last night in the dark. His eyes went to my wounded lip and he leaned in to softly bite it.

I moaned at the pulsing wave of pain it caused and my pussy rippled around his cock. He groaned along with me, his own eyes shutting at the utter blissfulness of this interaction.

"Yes," I chanted as we raced toward the finish line in a frenzied lock. "Yes, yes, yes."

"Are you sore from last night, darling?" He inquired darkly in my ear, his tone as possessive sounding as his words.

"Yes," I nodded. "I feel you everywhere, Master."

"Good. I want this pussy to always feel me when I'm gone, so that you never forget who owns you."

His words, combined with a sharp bite to my shoulder and an uttered, "come", sent me into orgasm, and I sobbed from the intensity of it as I spasmed around his cock, my legs shaking uncontrollably until I eventually locked them, standing on my tip toes and just riding each wave as it perilously possessed me with drugging spells.

My Master didn't stop riding me, instead only pausing for a moment while my tremors coated his cock in more of my juices. His hips were pressed harshly against mine, then abruptly left as he began his rhythm up once more.

I cried out. "Sir, it's t-t-too much. I c-can't..."

"Yes you can. And you will, because I won't cum until you do and we'll be in here all morning. Maybe even all day if that's what it takes."

As sensitive as I was, I knew that I could orgasm again in moments, but the leading up to was just torture. Luckily I had never fretted over the idea of torture.

He worked me over for endless minutes, going rougher with each pull out and plunge back inside. I couldn't control my noises. Even biting my sore lip did little to help; if anything it made it worse, the pain taking me somewhere deeper into this madness that was he and I.

I felt the release encroaching from my lower stomach and into the nub at the center of me. Draven was a force, demanding that I come again, and I better do it right this second because he won't accept it otherwise.