THIRTY NINE

(Keeping The Secret)

•••

"I CANT EVEN TELL MY BEST FRIEND THAT I HAVE A BOYFRIEND."

(Warning: this part is pretty spicy... skip if you would like 👌)

Lucy was currently sitting in her bed thinking about Shawn. Since their relationship was a secret she had absolutely no one to talk to. She couldn't even tell Topanga about their relationship because she would surely tell Cory. Lucy tried to focus on the book she was forced to read for school but her mind could only think about the way Shawn kissed her. Her thoughts of him were interrupted by a soft knock on her window. Lucy quickly set down her book and rushed to the window. Her eyes landed on a smiling Shawn Hunter waiting for her to open her window. She quickly pulled the window open and Shawn climbed into her room. "What are you doing here?" Lucy asked him frantically as she quickly closed her door. She made sure to lock her door before she walked over to Shawn. "I had to see you." Shawn says flirtatiously as he runs a hand through his hair. "Corys right across the hall." Lucy says nervously as she looks at her door. "I don't care about Cory." Shawn replies sharply. He places his lips on Lucys lips and Lucy immediately melted into the kiss. Shawn starts kissing down her neck causing Lucy's entire body to feel hot. "Shawn.... everyone in my house is home right now." Lucy tells him nervously. "Once again... I don't care." Shawn replies sharply in a carefree tone as he continues to kiss down her neck.

Lucy gasps as Shawn places a hickey on her neck. "You're so beautiful." Shawn says breathlessly. Lucy gently lifts his face up so he is now looking into her eyes. She slams her lips onto his lips causing Shawn to smirk into the kiss. Shawn felt his body desperately wanting to be closer to Lucy. Without removing his lips from Lucy's lips Shawn led her to her bed. He placed her down on the bed before climbing on top of her. "Shawn... my family is home." Lucy whispers as panic is evident in her voice. "When are you going to realize that I don't care." Shawn replies seductively as he moves his lips down to her collarbone. Shawn loved kissing every part of her body and he could feel his body getting more and more needy for her. "I need you." He whispered desperately as his hands started playing with the bottom of her shirt. Lucy looked down at him causing her heart to stop. He looked so hot with his messy hair and his eyes were staring right back at her. "I need you." Lucy said softly. Shawn wasted no time practically ripping off her shirt and then reconnecting his lips with her lips. His hands roamed her body and Shawn could hear Lucy moaning into their kiss. Lucy grabbed the collar of his shirt as she motioned for him to take it off. Shawn quickly took off his shirt causing his abs to be on display. Lucy's eyes landed on his toned chest before she placed her hand on his bare skin. Shawn felt sparks enter his chest and he realized how much he craved her touch. He started kissing down her chest causing more moans to leave Lucy's mouth.

Shawn reached the bottom of her stomach and he ran his hand across the inside of her shorts causing her body to flinch. Shawn looked up at her causing their eyes to lock. "You first." Lucy says playfully as she gestures to his pants. A smirk forms on Shawns face as he quickly takes off his pants leaving him just in his boxers. Lucy felt her breath get knocked out of her as she stared at him. "Why are you so hot?" She asked him in disbelief. "I ask myself that question everyday." Shawn says in a cocky tone causing Lucy to roll her eyes. Shawn placed his hands back inside her shorts as he placed a passionate kiss on her lips. Shawn was about to take off Lucy's shorts but the sound of someone knocking on her door caused him to quickly pull away from her. "Lucy! I wanna come talk to you!" Mrs. Matthew's yelled from the other side of the door. Lucy's eyes filled with panic as she quickly put her shirt back on. "What do I..." Shawn whispered frantically but Lucy shoved him into her closet. She threw his clothes in there with him before she quickly closed the door. "Coming mom!" Lucy yelled as she sprinted towards her door. She ran a hand through her hair as she opened the door. "Your face is so red... did you get sunburnt at the carnival?" Her mom asks her curiously as she walks inside her room. "What did you want to talk to me about?" She asked her mom awkwardly. Her mom sat down on her bed as she motioned for Lucy to sit next to her. All Lucy could think about was Shawn previously kissing her on that exact same bed.

"Can you make this quick I have some homework I need to finish?" Lucy rambles nervously as her eyes flicker to the closet. "Don't worry I won't waste your time... I just realized I never had the talk with you..." Mrs. Matthew's says in a serious tone. Lucy hears Shawn laughing causing her to start coughing over him so her mother doesn't hear him. "No... I'm good... I don't need to have the talk with you." Lucy says frantically. "What do you know about... you know.... don't make me say it." Mrs. Matthew's asks her curiously. Lucy can feel her face getting even hotter as she knows Shawn is listening to everything she says. "I know how it works.... great talk mom but I really just want to work on my homework." Lucy says awkwardly as she gestures to the door. "It's very normal for a girl your age to want to start doing it and I just want you to be safe and to know that you shouldn't do it unless you really know the person." Her mom says sharply. "Great... please leave..." Lucy tells her sharply. "You're going to have a lot of changes with your body and sometimes you may feel weird." Mrs. Matthew's continues to talk to her. "I know mom... okay." Lucy huffs in annoyance. "And I know with Shawn always here... your hormones may be crazy around him." Mrs. Matthew's says sharply. Shawn had a hand over his mouth but couldn't contain the laughter that came out of him. Lucy starts coughing very aggressively to mask the sound of Shawns adorable laugh. "I'm fine mom." Lucy tries to reassure her.

"It's okay to have sexual fantasies about him." Mrs. Matthew's tells her softly. "Mom!" Lucy yelled in disbelief. Shawn couldn't breathe due to how hard he was trying to contain his laughter. "I don't think about Shawn that way and I know how everything works so please just leave." Lucy begs her mother. "Okay... sorry I care about you and worry about you." Mrs. Matthew's mutters as she quickly exits out of Lucy's room. Lucy locks the door after her mom leaves as she feels so embarrassed. Shawn walks out of the closet as he starts dying of laughter. "Don't say a word." Lucy warns him as he continues to laugh. "Do you have sexual fantasies about me?" Shawn asks her sarcastically. "I hate you." Lucy mutters in annoyance as her face gets even more red. "Actually... I know you love me." Shawn teases her as he takes a step closer to her. He places a soft kiss on her lips as he places his hands on her waist. Another knock on Lucy's door caused Shawn to groan in annoyance as he slowly pulled his lips away from her. "Lucy!" Cory yelled. "That's my cue to leave." Shawn says frantically as he struggles to put his pants and shirt on.

_____________________________
This part was....a little spicy 😏