Chapter 1

picture: cutie Eli and his mom

♕♕♕

Mellifluous:

a sound that is sweet and smooth, pleasing to hear.

Like the sweet sound of a child's laughter, knowing they're living in the prime of their life, the time no one really thinks about. But the soft and gentle memories of a much easier time, all come swarming your head when you feel like you're drowning in the sea of stress, all based on the priory reasoning of growing older.

The hot sun prickles on the omega's silky fur as he dashes through the green forest in hopes of reaching the elegant butterfly before him. The beautiful colored wings fluttering in the summer breeze flying of all its might trying to distance itself from the defenseless little omega pup. Fresh green leaves floating towards the ground as the short-lived summer turns into autumn, the warm breeze turning to chilly wind casts. The young pup continues its chase after the alluring angel-like creature unaware of the changes, only happy to feel the worm nurseling of the summer sun on his body. enjoying the last blink of warmth before the forest turns to ice. Enjoying the beautiful lively sounds of birds chirping and sweet deers grazing the open grass before it all turns silent. Taking in the moment that fills his innocent soul with happiness.

He dashes into a stunning open field, overflowing with flowers of all colors. much like a resemblance of heaven on earth. The warm sun flows over the flowers giving them life, while they move slowly in rhythm with the slight breeze. the small omega pup stops in his tracks as the beautiful view shines in his eyes, the butterfly long forgotten.

He gracefully closes his eyes taking a deep breath of the fresh air filled with the delightful scent radiating off the flowers. A soft smile makes its way onto his lips. He carefully opens his eyes looking at the ravishing landscape.

"hey there darling"

The soft calming voice of his trusted mother says making the pup jump in delight.

"hey mama"

he answers looking over towards his mother who gently sat down beside him. Her angelic white wolf sits gracefully looking down at her son with a loving glint in her eyes.

There is nothing in this world that she loves more than her son, he's the light of her life, the only thing keeping her alive. She became pregnant with this bundle of joy at a young age, with a man she believed was the love of her life. But her pregnancy wasn't seen as much of a joy the moment the pup proved to be an omega. His strong scent already radiating from her two months into the pregnancy. She was seen as a shame to the pack, both from pregnancy outside of marriage as well as the weakling she was carrying being seen as useless and attention-seeking. She was abolished from her pack by her lover the moment she stood up for her unborn child.

Omegas are adored by everyone known to this world, but even with that, the pack decided against the new pack edition, claiming he would crave too much attention and district the other pack members from doing their original work. They would want the attention of the omega, want to stand by his side at every given moment, make sure he was comfortable and safe. So as far as the pack Alfa decided, she would either have to abort or abandon the child. But seeing that she has no intention of doing what he told, he abolished the pregnant alpha, as well as backing the mating bond with her. This caused a lot of damage for herself as well as her pup, leaving them both extremely fragile. But she tries her hardest to provide and stay strong for her pup, even with the little resources she has as a rogue.