physical changes

Everyone was back, Christmas had gone, a new year for a new life.
It started off fairly well, Jacqueline went to get her ears pierced, she didn't expect it to hurt as bad as it did but she liked her new look.

Accepting life as a girl was hard though, but it sunk in even more when she noticed her breasts were starting to form.
Every day they seemed to get a little bigger, and now they're at an A cup.
The girls helped her through, buying her bras, and helping with any people who tried to move to her, which happened quite a bit.

Not only that but she had also started joining in with the girls exercises, mainly just stretches and as she was already thin, it didn't do much, apart from her waist getting smaller.
Her butt was getting bigger aswell, everyday her body got more and more feminine.

Clothes now weren't a problem for her, now wearing makeup and womens clothing for that long, it just felt normal, and even felt strange not wearing makeup, so even if she wasn't going anywhere, would still apply a bit of foundation and things.

Not only that but now she pefered a ponytail style in her hair. She would have it like that in class and at home, but in nights out she would curl it a bit and let it flow down. Now she made an effort to look pretty.

But something strange was happening, paige's friend phill, had been acting wierd around Jacqueline.
Every time he would come over he would be nice to her, spend alot of time with her, almost like something was happening.