confrontation

Weeks went and it didn't get any better for jack, he still had no money to buy mens clothes and so was stuck wearing womens clothes.
His hair had grown longer aswell and was now down past his shoulders, it looked completely feminine.
And it didn't stop there, the girls didn't stop 'helping him' by getting him more feminine products like handbags and hair accessories.
Holly taught him how to tie his hair into a bun, ponytail, and more different styles.
Megan and Charlotte kept teaching him different makeup techniques and make him do it himself some mornings, and if he didn't he was sent back to practice.
It was getting too much for him. So much so that he did it.
One night, they were all eating and jack got enough courage to speak.
"So, you know how I've been getting more and more feminine recently" he said
"Yeah"
"Well, although I appreciate the help, I'd much rather just go back to my old life"
"Jack, weve spent so much, like we could sell it but you love it" said Charlotte
"I dont"
This argument went on for a couple of minutes until Charlotte walked out and came back with something.
"What's this jack" she said
Jack was terrified, in her hand was a massive dildo.
"Errr, a dildo"
"Correct, now then, you live in our flat, we make the rules, and you stick to them" she explained
"Not when your turning me into a girl"
"Oh yes, and from now on, if you disobey, this will be going where you really dont want it" she explained with an evil grin on her face.
"But that's rape, you cant do that"
"Cant I, well who are they going to believe, 4 girls or you, who have been loving the compliments"
"I'll tell the uni though, you will get kicked out" he said as a last resort
"My dad owns this university, we wont" she laughed
This was it, nothing he could do.
"I'm a boy though"
"No your not, your a girl" said megan
"No, I'm a boy" he snapped swinging for megan.
She dodged his punch and the 4 girls surrounded him and restrained him.
He was taken to his room, Charlotte disappeared but re appeared a minute later with a bag.
The girls, still keeping him still, lay him on the bed, with his face facing down.
All of a sudden he felt something fluffy go round his wrist, he looked to see pink fluffy handcuffs locked to the bed frame.
Now he knew what would happen, he was terrified, he felt a cold hand go up his skirt turning him on.
Then moments later his legs were spread apart and he felt the tip of teh sex toy enter his arsehole.
In tears but not able to do anything he was being pounded by it, this went on for a good 5 minutes, the longest 5 minutes of his life.
Charlotte stopped and then asked him a question.
"What are you"
"A girl" he cried
"Good, your new name is Jacqueline, understood"
"Yes, please stop"
With that she rammed it in faster than all the rest and stopped, unlocked him, and when she left she said.
"Oh Jacqueline, of you do leave, or do anything, let's see how you cope with an hour, or maybe even some of the rugby team" and closed the door.
He was crying, his life had been torn apart and his arse hurt like mad.
No longer was he confused on what was happening, the girls had planned this, and no escape, in his mind, the police couldn't do anything, nor could the university, he was stuck as a girl until he could leave.