legal changes

The next day jack lay in bed. He didn't get any sleep, his ass hurt, his head hurt, and couldn't take his mind off what his life was now, if he didn't do what they said, rape.
And he couldn't do anything about it.
"Jacqueline, come through" called Charlotte
He did so still in his pyjamas
"So today we are going to be going down to student services to change your name and gender on the database, is that ok" she explained with a menacing grin
"No" he replied
"Excuse me, your a girl now, the uni cant know you as a boy"
"But I am a boy, come on Charlotte, please stop this"
"No your not, your a girl" she shouted, the others turned around to look at what happened, "Your a girl, get over it, one more thing about you being a boy and you know what happens, now get changed"
He did so starting to tear up.
He put on a blouse and Jeans, did his makeup, put on a pair of shoes and went through.

"You look pretty Jacqueline" said Charlotte patronisingly
He thanked her scared of what might happen and so him, paige and Charlotte went to student services.
Jack had to explain what he wanted, the woman behind the counter was supportive and after signing a piece of paper, his name on the database was changed to Jacqueline and gender to female.

Devastated he walked back to his room and slammed his bedroom door.
Charlotte walked in and complained to him but it all kicked off.
"SHUT IT, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU FEEL, YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE YOU WITCH" he screamed
At this point Charlotte was just going to walk out but then holly ran in to calm it down.
All of a sudden something was thrown at her, one of his trainers.
That was it for Charlotte as he got all the girls and the dildo.
Stripped bare naked and tied to the bed, he felt it again, then it was in, rammed in, and out, in and out, each time worse than before, he screamed for help but help didn't come, his mouth was stuffed with a pair of socks until Charlotte finished. Which wasn't any time soon.
Minutes passed, still going, jack crying, half an our later she stopped and took the socks out.
"We do not tolerate violence here, you understand"
"Yes" he cried
"Good, now what are you"
"A girl"
"And your name"
"Jacqueline"
"Good, any more and David will have to come over, not clean up and get changed you slut, infact that's tour new nickname, slut, a nice pretty slut, that's all you are" she said laughing
He was finally unlocked and the girls left.
That was the worst day of his life, and who's Dave.
He might just have to get used to being a slut at this point, he could tell that his ass had grown in the last week due to it.
He put on a skirt and t shirt and stayed in his room for the rest of the day, scared to even talk to them.

(Please if you are offended by anything said in this I'm sorry, it is just a way of moving it on, and making an excuse to give in, ik rape is a sensitive issue and I apologise of it has triggered anyone)