bed

Stuck in bed. That was what jack basically was.
He could walk around the flat but not for long, so most of the weekend he spent in bed.
It wasn't that bad though, the girls kept him company, made him feel better, and even better they couldn't demonize him anymore whilst in bed which is what he is convinced they're doing.
'Jack, the washing machine is fixed, can we just get your pyjamas please" asked holly
He obliged and got the silky pyjamas off, and hobbled over to his wardrobe, not alot in so he picked out a skirt and blouse.

'Jack, the washing machine is fixed, can we just get your pyjamas please" asked hollyHe obliged and got the silky pyjamas off, and hobbled over to his wardrobe, not alot in so he picked out a skirt and blouse

Just as he was going over to his bed, paige came in with a hair brush

"This is for you" she said handing it him, "I'd brush it now as its getting a bit messy"
"Ok" he said and so went and sat down at his desk and brushed his hair.
Looking back at him in the mirror wasn't him. His hair was nice and feminine, his eyebrows were shaped, light makeup done by Charlotte, how was that the same person from 2 weeks ago.

A few hours later Charlotte came in again, they spoke about things. She complimented him in his outfit saying he looked pretty.
This was strange for him, people usually say he looks cute, guys can be called cute, but not pretty, right.
He tried not to overthink it and get on with his day, which to be honest didn't include much.
But atleast it was getting better, although he was getting a headache.
Charlotte recommended going to the doctors after class on Monday of it's still bad.