He devoured her mouth, enjoying the sweet taste of her. His kisses trailed down to her jaw and neck . she was breathing heavily tears were streaming down her eyes.

"Let go  please"

she screamed when she felt a searing pain just above her collarbone . he bit her, and is now sucking and licking the same spot. He continue and screamed but it all fell on deaf on his ears.

She was panting with all the thrashing, when she felt him moving away, he let go of her wrists and she sighed n relief that he'll stop, but he removed his shirt and again move towards her. She attempted to get off the bed but he was fast enough to yank her back underneath him.

she started hitting his chest with all Her power. her eyes met with his dark empty pools, which were staring at her with one intention which was to ruin her. She spoke in her crying, her lips were wobbling.

"Please don't do this. P-please ."

she was crying hysterically now . she was so scared of his vicious eyes that she was unable to look in the eyes. She was afraid that she will never be able to forget his menacing orbs.

She was struggling hard she was doing everything that she can do at the moment to get away from this monster. clawing, scratching, punching his chest. her energy was draining out.

she rolled over by Zeeshan now her back was pressed again his naked front. she tried to move but he grabbed her hair and tugged it back to which her chest arched into the mattress and her hips lifted into him. he pressed his hard erection on her ass . she whimpered and tried to move back, but he started roaming his cold fingers on her back.

"Fuck" Zeeshan caused loudly.

his eyes landed on her red lehenga he took no time in ripping her dress from the front. she was stunned at his animalistic behaviour she was bare in front of him only in her bra.

she cried out loud when Zeeshan squeezed her bosoms. his hand roaming all over her body . she was feeling digested he is going to rape her.

when his lips met with her bra, he tore it apart. he let out a satisfied growl when his eyes landed on her plumpy bosoms. he took her right nipple in his mouth and sucked on it and bit it roughly squeezing and pressing the other bosom.

she in desperate need to get away from him and she poked his eyes . he growled in pain but doesn't let her go . she tried to kick him but in the next second, he made her sit by pulling her hair. he made her face him, their noses touching.

"STOP STRUGGLING !! YOU CAN NOT FIGHT ME " he screamed.

in a blink of an eye, her lehenga was torn away .only leaving her in the silk panties. she was completely helpless, in the hands of this monster .he held her thighs and spread her apart, and she cried. he put his one knee in between her thighs and pressed on her womanhood.

"S-STOP"

she yelled, she felt certain wetness in her womanhood, and her sex was responding .his hand moved towards her pantieanand and he caressed her womanhood from above the panties.

"SO FUCKING WET "

he growled as he tore the only piece of cloth which was left on her.

"I can't wait to be inside you"

then she felt her legs being apart and something hard touching her entrance.

"I h-hate y-o-u" she cried.

"YOU HATE ME HUH! WHY NOT INTENSIFY YOUR HATE "

with that, he slammed his rock-hard length into her in one hard thrust. an agonizing scream left her mouth, her back arched up. she felt an extreme pain between her legs . as if someone ripped her apart in two. her virgin barriers broke down.

"FUCK! YOU'RE SO TIGHT "

Zeeshan growled in pleasure, after a second he started moving and a whimper left her mouth, he was roughly thrusting inside her

"OH! FUCK. "

he was feeling so good inside her tigchannelnbut NL, buitiwasoo painful for her . she felt his member going thick inside of her, and she was unable to bear that pain that she was black dots appearing in her vision . she drifted into unconsciousness, not before hearing.

"I'M GONNA MAKE YOUR WHOLE LIFE A LIVING HELL "

that's it for today.
2118 words I'm freaking out right now.

Next update on 50 votes (please comment or vote Kar do yar )

and for those who are asking when is their past gonna end, it will take 2 to 3 chapters more to end this

vote. comment.Share