------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning Mature Content ahead.

She was sitting on His bed with her Red lehenga all around her. suddenly she felt him entering the bedroom. she keeps looking down as if she don't want to fight with this guy, but the anger was raging inside her. Still, she decided to stay quiet.

"I don't want you here," He said in a deep voice.

"Don't worry I'm gonna leave this place soon " she spoke without thinking twice. she wanted to stay safe but her mouth keeps getting her in trouble.

listening to her words Zeeshan starts ranging with anger. His eyes darken more at her statement. His black orbs shone with so much intensity that she felt her legs going weak.

in an instant, he raped his fingers around her neck, and start choking her. her eyes widen as a gasp left her mouth  She tried to pry his hand off but it was of no use. It became difficult for her to breathe. her face became red.

"Tonight I'll make sure that you'll never be able to leave my hell," he said.

She could barely hear him as her all senses were focused on prying his hand off of her throat. He made her stand on the floor. Her heels were off of the ground and her toes were barely touching the floor. She clawed at his hand vigorously when she started seeing black dots in her blurry vision, her eyes started rolling back.

Her teary eyes met with his empty dark orbs, and she loosened her hands around his which is choking her . she closed her eyes and waited for the angel of the Death to take her soul.

Finally, she thought. she is going to be free from all the pain and suffering, of her parents. that too by the hands of the one who is behind her pain, is the one who is going to set her from it. Ironic isn't it?

In complete range, he wrapped his fingers around her neck and was choking her ruthlessly. when struggles stop aAnandcclosesher eyes as if waiting for Death to camcomeme threw her onto the bed.

"I won't let you die these eyes said.

he snarled as she was gasping for air and coughing hysterically. Her neck was burning in pain. she was feeling so weak and drained out . she just accepted her Death with open arms, But this monster won't even let her die.

her eyes landed on Zeeshan who was standing near the foot of the bed while removing his belt.

She got alert in a millisecond. he is going to wipe her was her first instinct. She was about to move but Zeeshan was fast, in an instant he threw the belt away and grabbed her ankle and yanked her back on the bed . he quickly grabbed her wrists roughly and held her head and spoke dangerously.

"You killed my brother !!! tonight I'll make sure that you'll regret messing with my family "

hearing his words, her blood turns cold and her heart sank into the bottom of the darkness. when her fearful blue orbs met his pitch-black pools she felt a shiver of fear run down her pine. his eyes were so black and horrifying that she was unable to look at them. his eyes were telling her, his intentions. She started thrashing violently.

She wanted to get away from him as soon as possible. Her mind was telling her to run far away from this monster in front of her. but physically she knew she is in a compromised condition. He is much stronger than her and is in complete range. she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"LEAVE ME !!! LET ME G- "

Her mouth was being shut when he crashed his lips on her, and he weighed her thrashing body down by his weight. He kissed her roughly on her lips and asked for entrance, but she kept her lips sealed in a thin line. While his other hand was holding her wrists painfully. He grabbed her jaws roughly with his free hand and squeezed her face forcefully, to which her lips parted and hiss of pain left her mouth.