1.03

WARNING
This chapter is nowhere near edited so i would like to apologize in advance for any errors.

Pack Mentality

   "So you killed her?" Stiles clarified. Scott had just finished explaining a dream he had last night to Laila and Stiles. A very gruesome dream, one where he had killed Allison. How cute was that? Real sweet.

"I don't know. I just woke up, and I was sweating like crazy, and i couldn't breathe," he explained. "I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before.

"Really?" Stiles asked, quirking a brow. "I have. Usually ends a little differently."

Laila swatted him in the arm, hard. "Thats disgusting, Stiles. No one wanted to hear that."

"Okay, A: I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real before," Scott clarified, shaking his head in disgust. "And B: never give me that much detail about in bed again."

"Noted."

Laila shrugged. "Maybe it wasn't a dream. Maybe it really ha-"

Scott groaned. "Please, stop."

"I'm just saying," Laila replied, shrugging.

"Let me take a guess here," Stiles began, sighing.

"No, I know." Scott interrupted. "You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

"No, of course not," Stiles drawled out. Laila raised a brow at him, and he sighed. "Yeah, it is. It totally is." Scott sighed in response. "Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, alright? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freaking amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take."

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher."

"Who?"

"Derek?" Stiles exclaimed in disbelief. When Scott was silent, Stiles smacked him over the head. Laila nodded proudly.

"Good job," she complimented, sharing a high five with Stiles. She looked to Scott, informing, "you totally deserved that. Just because he's hot, doesn't mean we can trust him."

"What?" Stiles cried, eyes nearly bulging out of his head as he stared at the girl. "Repeat that?"

Laila shrugged him off, asking Scott, "did you forget the part where we tossed his ass in jail?"

"Yeah, I know! But..." he trailed off, sighing. "Chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus... felt so real."

"How real?"

"Like it actually happened"

The trio walked through a set of doors, eyes landing on a sight that was straight out of a horror movie. There was a school bus sitting in the parking lot, deputies running all about. Caution tape surrounded it, cameras everywhere trying to get the latest scoop. Blood was streaked all over the yellow bus, the back door torn off its hinges, the seats inside covered in blood.

"I think it did," Stiles murmured, staring at the bus.

Scott let out a shaky breath, turning around and heading back inside. Stiles and Laila quickly followed after them, trying to assure him that Allison was probably fine.