But they trusted him.

It doesn't matter whether you understand or not, where Lucas points to, where they fight.

Lucas controlled the system and turned the map over.

"Barriton and Zheng Lan left and right, following my brigade, coordinates Y8, X13 maintain a fan shape."

"Hill, Cooper, support Pioneers from coordinates Y3 and X1."

"Don't use any guide bows or gunpowder. Try to control the volume in this operation."

Lucas clicked on the map and said, "Again, one can't let go."

"This is the first battle of our operation." The time was almost too. Lucas raised his head, looking like a falcon and said: "I win! You must win."

"Must win!"

"Must win!!"

Everyone yelled at the same time, with great momentum to overturn the iron shell of the battleship.

...

——XXXX——

Luo Ran slept for a while, and got up before the sky was completely bright.

Luo Ran went to the battleship hall after washing and tidying up. He could hear the sound in the bedroom, and it seemed very lively.

Luo Ran pushed the door in, and saw a large group of people gathered together. After all, they were outing and didn't dare to drink. They held healthy juices and cheered around the ring, looking a little harmonious and funny.

On the ring, Wang Qiuyang and Lu Cheng were fighting, and the cheers, screams and cheers from below were deafening.

Luo Ran thought it was quite fresh, and sat down to watch together.

Lu Cheng and Wang Qiuyang were equal in strength. The match was heated at the moment, and the two were playing vigorously on the top. The ring was shaken by their big movements.

The person next to him noticed Luo Ran, smiled and handed him juice.

"Good morning, Secretary Luo!"

"Secretary Luo is good soon!!!"

Many people came into contact with Luo Ran up close for the first time, and their voices were shaking with excitement. A group of elders gathered around Luo Ran to greet and hand over food.

"Okay." Luo Ran responded one by one with a smile, taking over the juice and bread.

Luo Ran took a bite of the bread and asked, "Do you often play together like this when you go out?"

"Yeah! If the journey is far away, they will all warm up and compete together, and the loser will be called the winning father! This is still the admiral taking the lead, but no one can beat the admiral. The strength of the admiral is simply wrong. Humanity!"

"Every time Adjutant Lu and Adjutant Wang are robbing, they love to compete with each other!"

Luo Ran asked curiously: "Who has won in the past?"

"Not necessarily, sometimes Adjutant Wang, sometimes Adjutant Lu, they have already called Dad several times in turn anyway."

Luo Ran only found it interesting, and followed everyone to watch the two on the ring.

Luo Ran’s ears were shouting and cheering, and the noisy head was a little confused, but under such an atmosphere, people would also become excited and relaxed, just wanting to join everyone in making a fuss. Luo Ran was the first Such an experience.