#181- custody! - DDM

Start from the beginning

i sit and talk to her for a while, loving the sound of her voice and giggles. " Y/N HORAN! " I hear a banging on the door, " UNLOCK THIS DOOR NOW "

" daddy im sorry I've gotta go " she says before the screen goes black and she's gone.

it's Sunday night at around 12 in the morning my phones going off, it's y/n

I haven't spoken to her since Saturday when she hung up on me.

" y/n why aren't you asleep " i say rubbing my eyes sitting up turning on the lights seeing her in tears.

" had a bad dream, and mommy won't let me have cuddles with her she's being mean! I want you " she cries quietly.

" listen tomorrow I'll come pick you up really really earlier, daddy's not taking you to school, we're gonna spend the day with each other, I'll even take you out for breakfast yeah? " I say as she nods sniffling.

" but you've gotta be a big girl for daddy and stop crying okay, your okay everything is fine " i say as she nods laying back down with the iPad facing her.

I notice there a mark on her forehead on her left side.

" did you get an owie darling " i say as she nods. " mommy tripped me infront of her friends today, hit my head on the door " she says as i feel my blood boiling.

" was cryin a lot too, mommy just laughed at me " she says " well your mother is a very bad lady, i wish we never had to see her again " i say as y/n nods.

" sing to me " she smiles as i chuckle softly " what song " I say as she grins " anything " she says as i nod.

* mine and my dads song we sing together by Louis Armstrong
' What A Wonderful World ' *

I see trees of green
Red roses too
I see them bloom
For me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

I see skies of blue
And clouds of white
The bright blessed day
The dark sacred night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

I hear babies cry
I watch them grow
They'll learn much more
Than I'll never know
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

( just parts of the song)

still niall pov-

after I sang to her she was out like a light so i hung up and went back to bed myself.

7:30AM!

I woke up getting dressed quickly doing all my business before rushing out the door to go get y/n

I got a text from mia asking if i was on my way to come get y/n.

I responded with 'im driving now'

It took me 35 mins to get there as I was speeding I didn't care I wanted to get to y/n.

When I got there Mia was carrying her outside, y/n seemed asleep. But when I parked she lifted her head up and squealed when she saw me.

" hi princess " i say taking her from Mia and taking her bags.

"am i getting her for this week or?" she asked as i shrugged " we will see, alright say bye y/n " I said as y/n blew her a kiss waving as she did the same and I put y/n in the car.

" I cant wait to give you real cuddles and hugs and kisses I miss you so much baby " i say as she giggles and kicks her feet excitedly.

I took her out for breakfast, took her to a the toy shop and bought her some new clothes before heading home and having some cuddles with some snacks and watching a movie.

half way during the movie I heard the soft snores escaping her tiny lips, " i love you " i whisper kissing her forehead and her little nose.

A/n-

so everything you just read!

happened in my life when I was 6!

it was horrible and a true nightmare.

that weekend was probably the worst weekend of my life so....yea 😕
—//—

posted: Wed/May 26
Time: 10:14pm
word count: 1286
unedited!