He knew they were smart. The truth was bound to come out one day, he just didn't expect it to be the day after he returned to Korea. He had not gotten the chance to formulate an answer yet.

The tense vibe between all of them was ruined by the sound of snickering.

All eyes travelled to Jimin and Hoseok, who were huddled in the corner, looking and giggling intensely at their cellphones.

"Yah!" Yoongi scolded the two boys, causing the two of them to look up. "What are you both on about?"

Jimin glanced at Hoseok, wondering if he should show the rest of them what was on his phone. Hell, they would have seen it anyways.

The seven came closer and their eyes widened in shock as he showed them the picture.

The picture wasn't just any picture. No, it was a picture that would be forever remembered in Kpop history. If there was a museum for it, this picture would be displayed in it.

It was of their very own Jungkook and, a member of the most popular girl-group currently, Blackpink's Rosé, locking lips in what looked to be Plaza Mayor in Madrid. She had her hand place delicately on the nape of his neck, and his was around her small waist. The picture was dark as it was taken at night, but it was undoubtedly the two of them.

Looking at the photo, Jungkook felt anger boiling inside of him. Not towards the girl, but to himself for allowing it to happen. Contrary to what the rest were probably thinking right now, it was all a mistake to him. If only things that happened in Madrid would stay there.

"Oh my fucking g-," Yoongi started to say before Jin hit him for swearing.

"Jeon Jungkook, I don't even know what to say," Namjoon said, not turning away from the photo, as if it would disappear if he blinked.

"Kook, you should've told us you went on that trip for her!" Jimin exclaimed, putting his hand up, anticipating a high five from him. Jungkook just rolled his eyes at his hyung's teasings.

He ran his fingers through his hair in attempt to calm himself down. The repercussions of this situation could be detrimental to his career. He wondered where the media got this picture from and who was the individual that had taken it.

Namjoon stared him down. Jungkook knew his leader was still expecting some sort of explanation.

"I honestly don't know," he admitted. He didn't like being cornered like this, but he knew he deserved it. This could affect their whole group. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing?" Namjoon asked. His tone was a bit different now, more softer. He must have noticed the trembling in Jungkook's voice. "You know you didn't need to hide your relationship from us."

The rest of the group nodded their heads in agreement. They were like brothers. If any one of them had a significant other, they should be open to telling each other. No one else would have their backs like they would.

Jungkook shook his head, "That's the thing. We're not together."

His bandmates' confusion grew and it was evident on all of their faces.

"We just kissed?" he continued. "I don't know, it's hard to explain."

The older boys glanced each other like they were using telepathy. They knew not to keep prying. Jungkook honestly seemed to have been at a loss of words, and it wouldn't do them any better to keep asking him questions.

As if on cue, a knock came at the door. Their manager entered with an expression that Jungkook couldn't quite read. In any case, he knew he was in trouble.