chapter 4

Y/n pov:

I really had fun with everyone in the pride lands. Everyone is so kind except baboons, crocodiles and hayenas. I feel like ripping their throat apart. Sadly can't.

We were now on our way to the (w/n) with the lion guard and following was the royal family. I was a bit nervous to be honest because I don't know what father and brother will do. I guess we will see.

"Do you hear that"? I heard fuli say and perked my ears up to listen too.

"What is that"? Asked Banga.

"Oh no! Run!"I said moving them away from the path and into a small cave.

"What is that"? Kion asked.

"A  herd of wildebeest" I said trying to catch my breath. I then looked over at the king to see him looking down and Nala glancing at him with a soft look. I know what happened.

"They will go any minute now-" I said before a heard a kick on the cave the rocks crashing down covering the exit. I covered Kiara from the dust and sand and saw Kion infront of me.

"Is everyone okay"? He asked.

Everyone yesed.

He looked at me and I nodded.

"Oh no its blocked what are we going to do."Uno asked kion. He sat there thinking.

"Bestie try pushing it."he suggested.

"On it" bestie said before push the rocks making his mark glow but still no vail.

"Maybe the roar" banga suggested. We all looked at him like he was crazy.

"Its the only option now" kion agreed.

They were all discussed while I looked around the cave a saw a whole. Found you.

"Alright stand back." Kion said.

"Wow before using that roar and crashing the cave on us how about this way." I said hitting the wall making the whole I found earlier bigger. They looked at me amazed.

"How?" Uno asked.

"Well moles make bigger wholes then they might want so they cover it up but that sand it still soft, which will make it fall."I said. (Arthur:mad it up)

"Thats excellent Y/n." Kion cheered. I felt my furr stand but went back to normal. Weird.

"Nah its nothing." I said.

He walked over to the whole and looked down into it.

"It looks dark so me and Y/n are going to check it out since we have night vision and to make sure everything is safe." He announced.

We went in further making sure the walls are stable enough to walk through. I then spotted something shiny and went closer to it till 'crack'. I went sliding down.

"Y/N!!" I heard.

_________________________________________

TBC