Chapter 10

꧁𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎꧂

Y/n pov:

I woke up to hearing loud snoring and saw it was bunga. I giggled and looked down to see Kion on my chest, sleeping.

I didn't notice I was staring till I heard chuckling

"Y-your awake?" I stuttered.

"Who would sleep with bungas loud  snoring." he shook his head."And you looked so cute with that small smile of yours." He said turning his head towards me, smiling.

I huffed , flustered.

He licked my cheek and snuggled into me more. I chuckled at his actions and looked around.

"Sorry, love birds but yall are going to have to wake up." Fuli says with uno on her back.

"Yeah we gotta keep going. We are so close to (w/n) just need to cross the mountains."

"Uno, we have enough time. Let me just sleep." Kion said before cuddling me.

"Yeah but the sooner we get there the more you can sleep." Uno justified.

"He has a point." I agreed.

I loosened Kions greep and got up to the watering hole.

"Uno..." Kion greeted Unos name with anger.

"S-sorry." Uno sweat dropped.

Timeskip>>>>

We walked through the long grass and finally saw the mountain. I tried being infront with Kion but he said that I should be in the middle of him and the lion guard. What's up with that?

I brushed it aside. Don't get me wrong I am kinda pissed.

"Okay where to now?" Kion asks me.

"Just pass those trees but we need to be careful. Baboons are not quite my friends." I say.

"You and me both." Fuli joined.

We walked through the tall trees.  It was a bit misty and the air was humid.

We heard something swing through the air. We looked around carefully. I swear if that is a baboon-

"Owo" I heard.

I looked infront of me to see a baby baboon. It stared at me for a moment before widening its eyes. It ran screaming and gasping.

Everyone looked at me.

"I told yall. Baboons hate me and I hate them." I expressed.

"Well... I think that baby is going to call for its crew soon." Fuli says.

I bit my lip. I really hate baboons.

"They're just Baboons. What can they really do." As Banga says that the mist disappeared and there were baboons hanging around us. Alot of baboons.

"Well you see when I was coming to pride rock I uhhh kinda, accidentally stepped on their tails." I whispered.

"How is that so bad." Bestie whispered.

"Well they hold grudges." As I replied the baboons began climbing down the trees, to us.

"Run!" I shouted.

"You dont have to tell me twice." Fuli says already ahead of us.

We all ran as the baboons swinged towards us.

We Screamed as we saw the baby baboon on our faces. We shook them off and got to a waterfall.

"We have to jump." Kion  said.

"What!" We asked.

"Unless yall wanna get trapped by baboons." He says.

"Well okay than." Fuli says and jumps.

Well damn she really must hate them if she can willingly jump into water.

We all jumped down and I felt Kions limbs wrap around me.

I hope there are no rocks at the bottom.

꧁𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎꧂