"When he last visited this bungalow, I noticed the change in him. Thinking he was influenced by the city friends, I talked to Kalyani and got to know of all the troubles he was going through. He had a tough childhood Gauri. His parents were his setback," she said and Gauri nodded solemnly.

"If that was not enough that Ridhima, Svetlana and some other con girl, I don't remember that one's name. They broke whatever respect he had towards women."

Gauri raised her eyebrows at the number of women in her husband's life. She knew of Svetlana but she had no idea about the other two.

"I thought he will never marry but look at him married to a beautiful girl and completely in love," she smiled patting her head.

Why does everyone say that? Does he really love her or is everyone misunderstanding his concern for love?

"You look confused," Taadaka asked noting the lines on her forehead.

"No, I.."

"Don't tell me you do not know of the girls and I leaked the information. Didn't he tell you?" she asked.

Gauri shook her head in a no earning a soft gasp.

"But I know that he got a lot of love letters from girls in his college," Gauri said with a wink making the elderly woman laugh.

"Do you know he still preserves them? Kalyani told me of that incident."

"Yeah, I think he appreciates their attempt at artistry," she taunted making the other laugh out loud.

The casual talk continued for some more time until the ladies got chummy with each other.

Taadka pulled Gauri's cheeks, "You are a naughty little minx, I like you already."

"I like you too daadi ji."

"Don't bother about my friends here okay. Though they are orthodoxic, they are from well-known families and I need their help to take of the school and the estate. So, I have to be polite with them. I am not able to do things all alone like earlier Gauri," she explained.

"I understand."

"What will you have for dinner? I will ask Raman to make the preparations accordingly,"

"Tell me what will you have, I will make that for you," she said.

"Why? There are so many people to work in the kitchen. You just enjoy your vacation. Shall we start your classes today?"

Getting a full blown grin as the answer, Taadaka smiled and stood up to get a book from the shelf.

*******************************************************************************

Omkara was about to return to his room after searching the entire house for Gauri when he crossed Raman.

"Omkara sir, do you want something?" he asked.

"Yeah, did you see Gauri?"

"She is with Taadaka madam."

"But I just went to check her room, they weren't there."

"No, they are in the study."

"Oh? Okay thank you. Is the dinner ready?"

"Yes sir, whenever you want me to arrange the table, I will..."

"Please do it"

"Sure," Raman smiled and went his way.

As Om neared the study, he heard laughter coming from the room.