But Xia Zhi and Luo Ran made it very clear that this is an Omega who suffers from social phobia and is afraid of crowds. If he is forced to participate in a large group, he may have a nervous breakdown.

Why are SSS’s Omega and Alpha so rare? Except for a few, many face mental breakdown, especially Omega.

Because the mental power is too strong and too sensitive, it is easy to fall into a state of runaway and madness. And most of the Omega and Alpha who fall into this mental disorder will eventually die.

This is also why Lucas had such serious sequelae after going off the battlefield, and until now he still needs to rely on flavors and drugs to maintain his spirit.

The two went down to the basement, Luo Ran put his hand on the stone that was already very familiar, and started.

...

Cemetery.

Lucas put the bunch of flowers in front of the tombstone.

The tombstone is engraved with the name-Alton Aldor, and a photo. The man in the photo looks murderous and looks serious and fierce, but Lucas knows that this man is actually very playful and not serious in private.

For example, pulling him to drink secretly.

The marshal's wife and the marshal came and put a bunch of flowers.

The marshal's wife smiled and said, "The secretary didn't come with you?"

Lucas didn't answer, it was an obvious question that didn't need to be answered.

"I heard from the housekeeper that you took Secretary Luo to ride a horse at the racecourse before." The Marshal's wife was very satisfied, and asked with her eyes open: "That's great. Secretary Luo has helped you so much in business, so take him out to play more. Son, don't always bully people."

The housekeeper patted his chest and said that he would never tell his family, but he sold him in a blink of an eye.

But when it comes to Luo Ran, Lucas's face is a little dark, and he hums: "I didn't bully him."

Later, the eldest son of the Marshal and his wife, Lucas's elder brother Siryl, also arrived, holding a bunch of flowers in his hands.

Lucas looked at Cyrel with a fixed gaze, with a little hostility.

"Lucas." Siryl said hello with a smile, "Long time no see."

The two will only meet each other a year at such family gatherings or special occasions.

Lucas didn't even look at him this time.

The contradiction between the two is not one day or two, the marshal's wife sees these two people like this, and does not know what to say.

"Yeah... It's been a long time." The Marshal's wife wanted to step forward and take Lucas's hand, and said roundly: "We are rare to be together, why don't we go to have a meal together and go back? Just be with my mother. "

Lucas reacted quickly, and quickly avoided before the Marshal's hand touched him.

He couldn't accept it, and he hated other people's touch.

"Yes." Siryl smiled: "Anyway, the official business is almost handled, I will stay with my parents."

Cyril was a member of the Imperial Round Table and showed that he and the Grand Prince belong to the same party.

Aldor's family Cyrill is a partisan of the eldest prince, and Lucas obviously has more friendship with the second prince who has served in the army, so it is not clear which prince will eventually fall into the hands of the military forces.