The colour of the jacket and the trousers were the same, it looks like Gopal was also able to change the style of the said suit. It looked rather stylish for her. She began to wear her the shoes and gloves to complete the whole look. She looked covered just like always and she had no complaints since the suit was all baggy and it can hide her feminine figure.

Y/n decided to finally leave her room and go back to the navigation room where everyone was planning on meeting up. As she trotted her way to the said room, her eyes darted to see her friends already on the navigation room. Yaya was wearing a pink coloured suit with yellow accents. Ying was wearing a yellow one that was adorned by different shades of blue linings. Gopal of course had a similar one as the other but, it had a main colour of green that had yellow as its secondary colour. Fang was wearing the suit with a rather dark palette.

With dark purple and maroon adorning his suit, it fitted his style along with the others. Lastly, the elemental hero was of course wearing a suit with orange as its main colour, instead of his cap─he had an orange bandana around his head with a similar colour. His name symbol with a colour of yellow was on the side of it which finished the whole look. Y/n joined the others who smiled at her presence. "Great! You're here, now we can finally start the mission," Gopal exclaimed with enthusiasm.

"Captain Papa, we cannot make a full landing on the ground. Machineries such as the ship cannot take the maximum power of the electricity from the ground since it is all made of Electric stones. We will just jump out of the ship if possible," Y/n told Captain Papa who soon nodded his head. "Understood, my favourite student of justice!" Captain Papa answered, flashing the elf a smile. Fang was rather confused at what he had heard. "Good luck everyone!" Cosmo and Ochobot said in unison while the others smiled in responce. "Wait, did Captain Papa just say─" he wasn't able to continue his question once he noticed his friends already leaving.

He just gave them a dumbfounded look before following them. The entrance of the ship opened slowly, the teens were finally able to see the beauty of Planet Electra. With almost everyone's eyes widening at the unbelievable view, their eyes studied everything. Y/n was interested at the fact that the whole ground had a smooth surface, it was shining so bright. Y/n knew that all of these were positively charged and they had to be careful. Entranced by the bizarre location, the colour of the electric stones were dark blue.

The elf was sure that she would see her reflection if she stands on the ground. She turned to her friends that had obvious mixed emotions about what they saw. "Yaya, you carry Ying. Boboiboy, you should transform into your Cyclone form and bring Gopal with you using your hoverboard. Fang, you could use your shadow animal fusion if possible and fuse with an eagle, understand?" Y/n instructed and everyone nodded at her. "Eh? What about you, F/n?" Boboiboy asked the elf who just waved off a hand.

"Worry not, I can manipulate light magic after all, so I can teleport at a certain distance by manipulating light particles," Y/n answered the elemental hero who let out an 'Oh' in realisation. It was quite similar to Solar's Solar Leap basing on her explanation. "Right, here we go," Yaya started as she carried Ying with her, flying her way down on the ground. "Elemental Power!" Boboiboy spoke as he rose his arm up, gathering particles to transform. "Boboiboy Cyclone!" He yelled as he was able to transform on his wind element.

With a Cyclone hoverboard, he gestured for Gopal to hop in from behind him. Gopal hesitantly stepped on the hoverboard─scared that he might fall down. "Alright! Hold on tight!" Boboiboy Cyclone reminded his best friend with a enthusiastic smile plastered on his face. The two flew off, making their way on the ground of Planet Electra. "Weeeee!" Cyclone's cheer was heard from a certain distance while Gopal was scared half to death. "Wahhh! Slow down Boboiboy!" He pleaded since Boboiboy was flying his hoverboard rather quickly.