𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

"I don't know." She whispered, panting heavily in his neck as his torture on her breasts still didn't stop.

His one hand kept massaging one, pinching her erected nipples in between repeatedly while the other one was being continuously sucked on, his saliva coating her dark areolas.

"You're mine beautiful. Only mine. Reva Reyhan Kapoor." He let out huskily, making her moan at his words and actions.

Light brown clashed with grey as he swiped his tongue across her swollen bottom lip that made a staggered breath come out of her mouth that was fanning his face.

He was cradling her perfect form in his strong arms. No doubt he had fully accepted her. She was only his and he would do anything to make her feel protected and make her realize that she was only his.

His warm lips again pressed against her soft ones as his tongue slided in her mouth, too good to be missed. His one hand was cupping her face while the other went to hold her from her butt, wrapping her slender legs around his waist.

He wanted to feel every inch of hers.

His tongue was caressing hers so sensually as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer such that their chests were crashing to each other's.

He only left her mouth when he felt her pushing him away due to lack of breath. It was like he didn't want to leave her even for a second.

He kissed her forehead lovingly in between when she was busy catching her breath, his lips lingering there longer than needed.

That kiss felt more intimate to her rather that the one they shared previously.

"Reyhan...please...." She rasped out, looking at him deeply in his grey orbs. By now, she didn't even know why she was pleading to him or for what. The pleasure has clouded her senses completely and she still didn't feel enough of this.

"Are you sure, Reva?" He asked one last time before he could completely lose himself seeing the beauty, his wife in front of him in this state.

"Mhmm." She moaned, pressing her lips to his rough ones.

She didn't even realize when he had ripped her dress off her body completely, her bare body, completely naked like the day she was born in front of him, at his mercy.

The only thing left was her lacy thong that barely covered her mound that was oozing with wetness and desire.

He opened the button of his formal pants in a flash, stepping out of it, just in his boxers where his huge bulge was evident making her eyes go wide.

Is she the one who did this to him?

"See what you did to me, baby?" He groaned, placing her hand on his bulge such that she was palming her.

Her hands shivered under his touch, feeling his hardness and the size.

She didn't realize when he had also palmed her now bare mound, his fingers barely brushing against her clit that sent waves of pleasure to her body.

His long middle finger entered her tight hole making her yelp at the new feeling, a wavered breath coming out of her mouth due to pleasure. He felt so good.

"Shit, you're so tight baby." He whispered huskily as his fingers found their way in her tight hole.

Another then another. His three fingers were pumping in and out of her relentlessly, making a breathless moan come out as her mouth dropped open.

"Reyhannn..." A gasp came out of her mouth as she felt a knot forming in her stomach.

"Cum for me baby. Let it go." He murmured against her lips.