Chapter 9

Will POV
*4:30 that evening*

I heard a knock at the front door. The pizza was here. 

"Not it." Leo, Percy, Piper, Rachel, Frank, Hazel, Annabeth, and Calypso all said at once. I knew Nico wasn't getting it so I put down my ono cards and grabbed some cash from the jar.

I opened the door not looking up from the cash I was counting, but when I did I saw an annoyed Sophia Royal. 

"Oh um, hi." I shoved the cash in my pocket. 

"Hey, it is 4:30 right?" She asked.

"Yep," I opened the door wider prompting her to come in. I glanced at my watch it said 4:30. She showed up exactly on time. I closed the door and turned around and saw her glaring aggressively at Percy and Annabeth snuggling on the couch. "Um... these are my friends. Rachel, Jason, Piper, Leo, Calypso, Percy, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel and my boyfriend Nico." I pointed around the room as I said each name. Nico rolled his eyes and flipped me off at the boyfriend comment.

"Hm." She was still glaring at Percy.

"Uh, this is Sophia." I gestured toward her.

"Anyways... we have a science project to do so just deal me out." We had been playing ono. But I had homework. I lead Sophia to my room and we started on the project

Hazel POV

*Time skip brought to you by DOA Records, where unpaid gigs come to die*

The door bell rang, again. Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Jason, Piper, Calypso, Rachel and I all yelled "not it" leaving Frank to get the pizza. He opened the door and paid for the pizza. By the time he turned around Percy, Leo, Rachel, Jason and Piper were taking the pizza out of his hands.

"FOOOOOODS HEEEEEEERE!!!!!" Annabeth yelled down the hallway as she stood up.

"I was finnally learning a 21st centry game and then theres pizza and were just done." I complained as I sat up, setting down my cards.

Will came out from around the corner with Sophia in tow behind him. Annabeth, Calypso, and I were at the back of the line, Nico was still on the couch and Percy, Frank, Piper, Leo, Jason, Rachel and Will were all going for the pizza with paper plates. 

I tried to hold back a laugh as Sophia walked up behind us. Her face was somehow shocked and digusted at the same time. To the untrained eye this whole situation would look like just a ton of salvages attacking these boxes. Now to, painfully, trained eyes like mine its just pizza night. 

"Just ignore them. Pizza makes them crazy." I smiled at her laughing a little. Annabeth and Calypso laughed but when I looked at Sophia her face was hard as stone. She was definatly weird. That was for sure, and not in the its a 21st century thing kinda way. It was different. I dont know.