Chapter 26

Song(s) for the chapter: Wait a Minute! By WILLOW; OUTTA MY MIND by Monsune

T/W: slight slut-shaming/crude language (surprisingly not Draco this time🥳)

My eyes flutter open, feeling oddly warmer than normal. Normally the sun's rays hit my face in the morning, but I don't feel them. I only see very subdued light, as if I were underwater.

I glance around the room, realizing that the normal browns, yellows and honey tones of my room are now black and different shades of green.

Where am I?

That's when I feel two larger arms wrapped tightly around my waist, and the heat from someone pressed closely against my backside.

I recognize the pale skin and large, slender hands, and as I turn my body to face the heat source, I let out a small gasp.

I can't believe I forgot I slept in Draco's room... in his bed... with him!

"Dear Merlin," I mumble out, my voice sounding a bit croaky from just waking up a few minutes ago.

My eyes are studying the Platinum-haired Slytherin, his eyelashes are laying gently on his cheeks, much like the time he took a nap in Defence Against the Dark Arts. His breathing is quiet and slow, and I can't help but to savor the fact that he looks so gentle and calm.

It's odd seeing him so peaceful when he undoubtedly is the most annoying and unpeaceful person I know.

I can't help but caress his cheek with my fingers. Dragging them slowly across his cool, unblemished skin, he lets out a soft groan before nestling his head closer to me.

As I continue to gently stroke his face, I whisper, "Good morning, Draco...I'm going to get up and change."

His eyes flutter open, but his eyes are still glazed over as if he's still half-asleep. He mumbles out an, "mhm alright."

I gnaw at my bottom lip at his deep and guttural morning voice, finding it incredibly attractive.

I watch as he closes his eyes again, pulling the comforter more over his body before falling back asleep. Wriggling out of the bed, I grab my top from the night prior as well as my skirt and heels before rushing out of his room and towards the shared Prefect bathroom.

Once inside, I swiftly slide my skirt up my legs, but before I can switch the Quidditch jumper with my top from last night, someone opens the door. I look over towards the door-frame to see the black-haired Slytherin prefect standing there in her black slip with a dark emerald robe over it.

"Ugh Draco get out! I have to use the loo-" Pansy stops mid-sentence, her deep brown eyes are wide as she drags them up and down my figure in shock.