Chapter 25 - Part 1

Songs for the chapter: No Role Modelz by J. Cole; Party by Chris Brown, Usher, Gucci Mane; SICKO MODE by Travis Scott; People I Don't Like by UPSAHL

T/W: crude commentary, name-calling, swearing

Twirling around in front of my mirror, I smile at my reflection

Twirling around in front of my mirror, I smile at my reflection. My ivory, long-sleeve top along with my black, flowy short skirt accentuates my feminine curves nicely. I also opted out wearing black tights with undershorts since the last time I was in the dungeons, it was damp and cold, which I feel may cause the Slytherin common room to be an uncomfortable sticky warm temperature.

The less clothing sticking to my skin, the better.

Tucking my wand on the inside of my skirt, I make my way out of my room and down towards the common room. I'm careful with each step, not wanting to wake up Ernie in the room next door and have him wondering why I'm sneaking out so late. I made sure to tell Draco a later time to meet up with me so nobody would be in the common room when I left.

Only Susie knows of where I will be tonight, and I'd like it to stay that way for now.

I look around the common room, noticing that there's no one around besides that same seventh year passed out at one of the tables; the poor thing is usually studying every minute he isn't in class. Giving him one more pitying glance, I make my way out of the common room. Draco said he would meet me outside the exit, but as soon as I step out, I don't see any sign of him.

As I'm contemplating whether or not I should just head back to bed, a voice says, "isn't that skirt a bit too short?"

I expected him to scare me, but it still catches me a bit off guard as I turn around with a gasp. His eyes are openly scanning my figure before landing on my face.

"Why are you looking there?" I retort back, crossing my arms with a playful smirk.

He shoves his hands deep into his pockets, sauntering closer towards me. He, of course, is wearing his usual attire of a black dress shirt, slacks and finely-polished shoes. He looks good, but I don't need to tell him that and inflate his already big ego.

"Why else would you be wearing a short skirt like that? It's obvious you're seeking attention." His voice is low as he speaks, but his enticing tone doesn't cover the rude words spewing from his mouth.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I let out a dry, sarcastic laugh. "You can't even be decent for one night. Forget it. I'm not going."

I begin to walk back towards the common room entrance before turning around and adding, "—you know what?! I dress up for myself. I like to look good and feel good. I don't do it for any guy's attention...let alone an arsehole like you."

I begin to do the passcode before feeling a cold hand on my shoulder. I try shrugging it off, but his grip gets tighter. Turning around, I give him a cool stare.