"Don't tell me you're a victim, Calina, when you've made yourself one. Stop blaming me if you're partially to blame for everything that happened. Keeping the truth to yourself has caused you all this pain, not just me," he hissed angrily at me, victim blaming me.

(A/N: He's victim blaming her.)

"Sure, it's my fault, because I told you to rape me, torture me, and make me your surrogate, right?" I asked him with a bitter smile. "Oh, wait! Right! Sorry! I also told you to flog me yesterday! Everything is my fault because I didn't tell you the truth!" The sarcasm evident in my voice.

Before he could say anything back, someone knocked on the door. His attention shifted from me to the door. "Yes," he said before the door opened and a maid came in.

"Sir, Mr. Graham sent me to ask where you were as he is expecting you for dinner," she said to him.

"Right, we're coming," he said to the maid, before pulling me closer and kissing my head. "Let's go, darling."

As we walked into the dining room, I thought about how he went from being mad to gentle, deceiving everyone around him, only showing me the devil in him.

We entered the dining room and saw everyone already sitting and eating at their seats. "We got hungry, therefore, me and the girls started without you guys," Draven said, digging in his food.

"Mommy! I missed you!" Zia got up from her seat, running towards me, hugging my legs tightly. "I missed you too baby," I muttered with a frown, taking her in my arms.

Raphael took his seat at the table, and as I wanted to put Zia back at her seat, she didn't let go of me, clinging with her little arms around my neck. Therefore, I sat down with her on my lap at the table.

"Are you alright?" I asked my daughter with a frown. Looking at me, she nodded her head, but kind of looked sad. However, I noticed that her eyes were a little red and her nose red.

"Are you sick?" I asked worriedly, putting my lips on her forehead to see if she had fever. Quietly, she shook her head, looking at Raphael intimidated as the maid started to serve us dinner.

I tensed. What the fuck did he do to my daughter? "Did daddy do something?" I asked her, not caring that his business partner was with us. If he hurt my daughter, I'd not hesitate to leash Hell on him.

"I wanted to do my nappy time with you, but daddy said no!" she mumbled sadly, looking at Raphael intimidated. I sighed in relief, I thought he hurt her.

"Because you're a big girl and big girls do their nap time alone, right?" he asked her, and she hesitantly nodded her head.

"I am a big girl too, but I do my nappy times with daddy!" Lucy butted in. "Then," Rapael claimed, leaning a little over the table, looking at her, "you're not a big girl."

The girl glared back at him, before grabbing the chicken on her plate and throwing it at Raphael's face, making me gasp.

"You little brat!" Raphael gritted out madly, wiping his face with a tissue. "You are a brat!" the girl almost screamed back. "And you're mean! And ugly!"

"Lucy baby, we don't throw food, we eat it," Draven told her, wiping her hand with a tissue. "I don't like him," she mumbled to her father.

"I really suggest you discipline her," Raphael told him annoyed. "Nah, she's fine the way she is," Draven claimed, tousling Lucy's hair.

"You—" Raphael cursed as she now threw a tomato at him.

"Lucy, I told you we don't throw food!" Draven said scoldingly now while Zia giggled on my lap. Looking down with a smile, I kissed her head.