Chapter 41

In the Omega dimension

<< Ah... did we finally reach our destination? My boots are full of mud and my hair is frizzy from the humidity >> complained Stormy and got closer to Icy, who had casted a spell to keep their body temperature at a constant level and eliminate the cold from around their.

"By the dark of the Abyss Stormy, if you continue to moan, I will let you freeze here for an eternity," Icy replied angrily and continued, "Darcy, are we approaching?"

She walked forward, holding a book and chanting something, waving her hand in a pattern, which was wrapped in a dark aura. Suddenly she stopped and closed the book with force

"We are here," she replied

<< And ... where exactly did we reach? There is nothing around except ice and mud >> Stormy commented disgusted

She was not wrong. They were in an icy cave at the core of the Omega dimension without any specific plan and not knowing exactly what they were looking for.

<< The spell I did, recognizes the waves of black magic. I focused on the strongest and followed them, bringing us here. But I do not see a capsule with a convict inside. The place is empty. >> Darcy said skeptically

They looked around better, until Darcy felt like someone was looking at her. And then she saw two icy angry eyes looking at her. She got closer to the iceberg, hearing Icy's voice behind her

<< Do not leave Darcy! My spell will not work on you if you leave me >>. She ignored her and caressed the ice that trapped this handsome and mysterious man. The magic of the darkness that radiated was powerful and literally electrified her and pulled her closer to him. But she could not understand how it is possible for him not to be in a capsule ?! Do you think it burst and froze due to the temperatures? She heard footsteps approaching her and soon her sisters were near her. They are not real sisters but the witches grow up in covens, they practically need to belong to one to survive, so she established one with them.

"Well Darcy ... amazing job ... apparently we found what we came for," said Icy, pulling them with her hands behind her back "and now walk away because we're going to shake."

Around her, a whirlwind of snow rose from the ground and in the center was her and the icy man. Using her most powerful magic she managed to crack the iceberg but it was not enough. The magic that kept him imprisoned was very powerful. Her sisters, who were now united, were beating the ice mercilessly until it became a thousand pieces and the wave of the explosion threw them back.

"IOU!" Shouted Stormy, who had fallen face down in a dirty water hole.

"Shhh" Darcy cut her and they got up approaching the freest man. He had leaned all his weight on a rock next to him and was grabbing his ribs.

"Who are you?" She asked him and he raised his head and processed the three women before answering:

"My name is Valtor." They were surprised. In front of them stood one of their idols, the most powerful and scary magician of Magix!

"I'm ..." he was about to say but Icy interrupted him

<< Oh believe me. We know VERY well who you are and it is our great honor to have you here in front of us. >> and she smiled flirty. He tried to take a step but felt his legs cut off.

"No," Darcy said and approached him, helping him to support himself. << You are still weak. So many years on the ice made you exhausted >>

"Years?" He replied, willingly accepting her help. Sit down.

"Yes, you have been missing for about 20 years. What happened? >>

"These sirens ..." he replied as he grabbed his head with his hands "Because of them my plan was ruined!" He shouted "Now I remember everything ... I was so close to getting the supreme power and Irina ... AAAA! >> he screamed and a ball of black flame was fired from his hand and found the opposite wall.

"Indeed your plan was amazing but it missed something:" commented Icy and now had the undivided attention of Valtor "You had no allies. While now ... you are given an opportunity to do the job properly. With us by your side you have nothing to fear >> and she smiled devilishly at him. Valtor looked into the eyes of the witches in front of him and realized that Icy was right. When the gang of light trapped his mother and her sisters, he had nothing left. Basically he had a person ... but he also lost her forever because she could not stand the truth ...

<< Well my ladies if you have nothing better to do, it would be my pleasure to work with you. But in the situation I am in ... >> he did not manage to finish and Darcy caught him

"This will not be a problem for long. My sisters? >> she made sense to them and the 3 of them sat around him, starting to cast some ancient spells. In this way, they transferred some of their power to him.

"Much better ..." commented Valtor and stretched his limbs "But I will need more strength. I have to charge completely. And I know exactly how ... >> he said with a sly laugh << But first ... >> His eyes shone a very dark purple to black color and a mark was engraved on the neck of the witches

 >> His eyes shone a very dark purple to black color and a mark was engraved on the neck of the witches

<< A gift to thank you for freeing me. Thanks to this you will be able to draw stronger dark magic>>

The witches caressed the mark on their throats happily.

"Em ... girls" Stormy jumped as she looked at her cell phone. "We have to get out of here slowly. Some aircraft approach the dimension for thermal control. They will catch us >>

Valtor looked at the whole situation in confusion. "What are you holding in your hands?" he asked her. "And what is thermal control?"

"Yes, right ..." Darcy commented. "We need to let you know that several years have passed since your imprisonment and technology has advanced. But do not worry, we will tell you everything on the road. >>

And saying this, a gate opened before them to leave this icy place before it was too late.

<< Wait ... I know exactly where I want to go. I feel a sudden nostalgia for my past and I want to pay some visits ... >>