Chapter 1

"What do you say about that?"

<< Ioanna, where did your taste go? Obviously not! It makes you look like a cloud >> said Myrtw disgusted looking at the pink tulle dress that Ioanna was holding.

"Aphrodite, what do you say?"

Ioanna turned to me full of hope that i will support her when she saw me looking at the floor with my eyes half closed, massaging my head with one hand.

<< Earth calls Aphrodite, do you receive? >> she repeated waving her free hand in front of my face, achiving to catch my attention.

<< Ehh ??? Yes what ?? >>

"I said, do you like this dress?"

"I don't know, guess it looks good, I think...?" I said, barely giving it a glance.

"OK, I am sure now that you have completely lost it," Myrto said in frustration, and went a little further to see a strikingly black tight short dress with sequins.

<< Are you okay? Cause i can see that you don't look very well >> she asked me

"I just have a headache, it's not something I can't go through."

<< Again? You have to visit a doctor, you have them very often lately >>

Tell me something i don't now ... I thought. For years now I face the same problem and over time it becomes more and more intense. And it is not the classic headache that you feel a pressure or hammers to hit you in the temples but it is as if a buzz prevails in my head. No matter how many painkillers I take, the problem is not solved.

Come on Aphrodite!Are you still there? We are leaving!! >> I heard Ioanna calling me from the exit.

<< I am coming>>

<< Girls do I need to come? You know that I don't get along very well with so many people >> I asked Athena, Ioanna and Myrto

<< I don't hear a word! We will go there and have a good time. It is our graduation party. Our last party as schoolgirls. We will not lose it for anything in this world! >> Myrto stated categorically.

Every year after the graduation event, our school organizes a party for the seniors in the courtyard with light rhythms, DJs and everything. It may sound a bit silly but in reality everyone is having a great time. It emotionally discharges students after the event when they say goodbye to their teachers and get their diplomas.

"Oh girls, we are so late" shouted Athena, whom I had called knowing that she is not a party animal like the others and I will have someone for support.

"Now we are putting the finishing touches" Ioanna shouted from the bathroom. "How do I look?"

She was stunning. The emerald satin dress, that reached just above her knee, with the thin straps, fit her perfectly and matched her light brown hair and her green eyes perfectly. Of course she had combined the outfit with gold sandals, jewelries and a bag.

"Love, everybody will be looking at us" said Myrto, making a whirlwind around herself. She preferred to wear a red, very short dress with straps, to combine it with her burgundy hair and her brown eyes with rich and long lashes.

"They will looking at ALL of us" she added and smiled at us

Athena was wearing a black blazer but sleeveless dress that reached to her calf and had a tear on the left side that reached to her thigh. She had raised her short chestnut curly hair on a tight braid, dangling earrings adorned her ears and did a gentle dye with a bold layer of eyeliner that accentuated her honey eyes.

Unlike Athena, I chose to wear a strapless purple mini dress made of silk, pink-gold jewelry and sandals. My long brown curly hair, after hours of effort, managed to straighten and make the whole look more "formal".

"Let's go live our best school night !!!" Ioanna shouted as she ran out of the house in excitement and the rest of us followed her laughing.

Who knew what will happen in the end ...