Zenitsu X Nezuko: You've Changed

Ok, so the last zenezuko chapter was very fluffy, so I decided to make this one more serious since I got some heavy inspiration from the picture above while listening to music.....

Music link:  https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1LuXy5p8zWCmAdxkpWAgUn

Nezuko's POV:

It's been three years since the war between the demons and humans.  Onii-chan and I have been back at our old home in the woods for exactly two years, seven months and eight days.  It was difficult leaving our new found friends, but we knew in our heart that it was time to go home.  I sighed, remembering the old days.  Though only faint memories, I still can recall when onii-chan would still carry me around in a box.  Even though I was content living with onii-chan in our humble cottage, something in my life was missing.

I gritted my teeth in pain as the tip of the needle pricked my thumb.  I watched the blood ooz from the wound, a reminder that I wasn't able to regenerate anymore.  The color of the blood was so bright that I became dizzy just by staring at it.  I brought my thumb to my lips and sucked on it, deciding that mending onii-chan's pants was a task for another time.

"Nezuko, are you ok?"  Onii-chan poked his head through the door, probably smelling the scent of blood.

"I'm fine, I just pricked my finger, that's all."  I forced a smile and got up to wipe the black shoot off his face.

"Are you sure?  I smell sadness coming off from you."  He said worriedly.

I stopped in my tracks, my smile faltering a little. 

"No, it's fine."

"Nezuko, you know that you can tell me anything right?" 

"Onii-chan, it's just that.....just that I miss everyone.....I really want to go back and visit."

Five Days Later.....

"I'm sorry, but who are you?  I cannot let you in if I don't know who you are."  a kakushi from the butterfly estate stared at us, puzzled. 

"Please tell Aoi-san that Tanjiro and Nezuko are here." Tanjiro said the the kakushi.

"Aoi-sama is not here at the moment."

"Then how about Kanao-chan?"

"Kanao-sama is not available right now."

"I see, then we will wait."  

Then a familiar voice called out, "Monjiro?"

We turned around to see Inosuke with a basket full of fish slung around his shoulders.

"Inosuke!"  Onii-chan shouted, running over and bringing Inosuke into a tight hug.

"HEY!  JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE LORD INOSUKE'S FRIEND, DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN HUG LORD INOSUKE!"

Tanjiro retracted from the hug, sniffled and wiped away the tears of joy.

"You did not change one bit!"  He laughed.

I smiled seeing onii-chan reunite with his friends.

"Come on, Gonapachiro, I want to show you that I am now better than you!"  He grabbed onii-chan and pulled him towards the Butterfly Estate.  When the kakushi didn't let onii-chan in, he threatened to rip of his hand.  I giggled, seeing Inosuke as wild as ever.

Few Hours Later...... 

We all reunited after almost three years.  We all found out that Aoi-san has a student named Ayoma studying medicine under her.  Not that I didn't enjoy spending time with them, I wanted to see a certain yellow haired boy that was currently buying something in the village.