Visitation

"Yeah, I got her. Are y'all almost here? Oh okay bye."

I try to focus on the manly figure in front of me. It looks like he's walking my way. They only light slipping in is the one from the ceiling. This place looks abandoned. Father always told me to never leave, as I could get rob of my gift. I never knew what he meant, but I guess I'm about to find out.

"Hello, beautiful." He says deeply. His voice gives a calmness I've never experienced before a type of serenity I have never felt. His dimples can be seen without even trying. "Remember me?"

I'm confused we met before? I have never seen this person in my entire life. Although I wish I had. No I need to stop. "No." He smiles. I swear I felt my heart skip a beat. "I was hoping you wouldn't say that."

He gets up and grabs something. I just realized how the fuck did I get here. Damn I should have been paying more attention. I realized I was tied to something. It felt like a chain built in the wall. I laughed.

"What's so funny?"

Those words, they sound familiar. I can feel another sharp pain coming. "Nothing." I say quickly before the pain starts increasing. Why, why is this happening. His smile it's so familiar "My name is RM, this is jungkook."

My eyes widen as I start to remember what I was doing at the time. I remember him.

"RM?" I say quietly.

He smiles again. Fuck. "So you do remember me."

"How could I forget. I was trained to kill you." I smirk evilly as I remember what I have to do now.
If you ever come in close contact with Bangtan kill them. My fathers words echo through my head.

                                 RM's POV

Her eyes are glowing like they use to before. But like now there literally glowing like a small ball of light.
Just then she rips the chains off her arms with ease. I'm shocked. I reach for my tranquilizer. But before I grab it she pushes it away from me.

What did they do to her?

"Are you surprised RM?" She lifts me up with little effort and throws me. Luckily she's stupid and didn't realize where she threw me. Right next to my baby.

"No not really." I pull the trigger.

                                  End of POV

Y/N takes a second before she falls unconscious to the floor. RM's phone rings just in time.

"We are here." Suga says

"Okay I'm coming out." He walks toward the limp body of  Y/N and places her on his shoulder and quickly gathers everything together because he knows this isn't going down without a fight.

As he walks out of the light forest he finally finds everyone standing by the airplane. "Quick get her in this isn't going to be easy" he quickly walks up the stairs followed by the rest of the members and extra Guards.

Few hours pass by.

Suga has been staring at her hungrily since she has gotten in the plane to the point where he is literally drooling. 

"Cut it out your making me uncomfortable." jimin says. Suga cuts his deadly gaze and looks at him.

"Are you jealous?" His dark eyes then turn lustful. Jimin already knew when he gets angry he also gets horny like if it's some weird turn on for him.

"Go jerk off in the back there is a restroom there." Jimin pints then goes back on his phone. Suga gets up from where he was and sits next to jimin.

"You interrupt my day dreaming. You think I'm going to let you slip without having to face consequences." He whispers into his ear.

Jimin looks down and sees his hard member poking from his pants. He looks up and sees the other members faces red. Jimin takes a deep breath. "I'm not gay, Yoongi." He stares back at him.

"Fine, okay." He throws his hands up in defeat. "But your not getting away with this." He smiles evilly

"We made it sir." One of the guards whisper to RM.

"Alright boy's let's get the party started."