Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Disclaimer: I do not own BNHA or any other fictional story that I my use in here.

XxXxXxX

"Mei! Leave Izuku's arm alone! He will need it later!" Melissa yelled at the pink haired goblin that tried to open a big create holding the remains of the limb and the antenna that Mirko ripped off.

"He can make a new one easily! I just want to disassemble it and learn all the juicy secrets it is holding!" The pinkette yelled back, still trying to pick the lock.

"Leave Papa's parts alone or I'm going to use a taser!" A small round distressed drone shouted at the girl who didn't head that warning either.

"I don't know why are you shouting like that. I just want to ABABABABABA..." Hatsume started but Luna didn't hesitate and fired of her devastating attack, two needles connected to thin wires shoot out from small ports under the vertical sensor array. An electric current of around 50 000 volt followed just after, causing the pink haired girl to spasm a little before she fell to the ground foaming from her mouth.

"Luna! That going too far!" Melissa looked at the little round body of her daughter with wide eyes.

"Sorry... I panicked..." The remorseful tone of her daughter's voice clearly showed that it was true.

"Don't worry baby! Things like that happen someABABABABA..." Mei rose like a zombie, apparently not getting too affected by the paralyzing attack. Luna jerked in the air frightened, and sent anther shock to the still connected Hatsume.

"Cut it out already!" Melissa said, using a broom stick to yank out the taser needles from the pinkette's arm.

"Mei! Out of the workshop, ask Izuku if you can look over his arm first." She started pointing to the door, seeing that the crazy inventor shook of the attacks like it was nothing and once again sat up like a puppet pulled up by strings. She decided to not think too deeply about this phenomenon, Hatsume sometimes just ignored physics like if it was a mere suggestion and the blonde inventor didn't want to get a headache about that now.

"Luna, please check if the refitting was done and the charge level of the VPC's." She turned to her daughter's body that currently floated behind her, it looked as if the small drone used her mother as a shield to get away from the pink gremlin.

"Aww... Don't be like that! I just want to see how is it working! Or how was it able to withstand attacks from Mirko and not from Midiro... Midera... Midno... That green haired one!" Hatsume begged, giving up for now with trying to open the crate.

"Ask Izuku. If he allows it you can even take it for yourself, but it's his decision!" She replied, but added the last part immediately after seeing the happy expression the pick haired girl made.

"Mother, the Javelin is ready for deployment in Colossus configuration. Armor plating was installed successfully, fuel is at full capacity, the same for Vanadium Power Cells." Luna reported, getting a radiant smile from her mother.

Even if her power suit was put together in under two weeks the design process begun over 3 years ago. The main problem was the power source, witch Izuku managed to mostly solve for her. She made it modular, with the ability to switch equipment on the fly to be better prepared to the task at hand. It could lift over 2 tons, run at constant 60 km/h, was a freaking weapons platform if need arises... But if Izumi would use her quirk at the same level as in the fight with Todoroki it wouldn't be enough.

It wasn't a big problem really, Melissa wasn't an idiot and knew that there were battles one just couldn't win. Of course there always was a way, like tranquilizer darts or gases in example. But it wasn't really in the blonde inventor's style, and would leave a bad taste afterwards. Well... It didn't mean that she didn't have a few other tricks too. Going against the wielder of OfA would provide quite a stress test for her newest baby.