Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Disclaimer: I do not own BNHA or any other fictional story that I my use in here.

XxXxXxX

"I'm sorry! Please stop! Ow!" Izumi begged the enraged older woman, who repeatedly struck her with a cane over her head.

"You are sorry?! Is that all you have to say young lady?! How many times I told you to be careful with OfA?! I'm not even talking about what you have done to yourself!" The small nurse yelled, stopping with the assault because she was starting to get out of breath.

"Did you see how damaged Knight was after absorbing all that force?! What do you think would happen to young Todoroki if you hit him with that? You better thank properly that young man for stopping you two in time." Recovery Girl continued, causing the greenette too flinch when she remembered what had happened to her giant friend.

"I'm really sorry... I don't know what happened to me... It was as if nothing else mattered at that moment but to win... I never felt that before. Is Knight-san alright?" Izumi asked dejected.

"From what I understand he is. After a short break he returned to hosting the events with Midnight. His organism have to be one of the toughest ones I ever saw, that young man just shrugged of his arm being blown off like it's nothing." She replied, going to her desk.

"Your fingers should be good for now. But what you did was extremely reckless, there's nothing I could do about how crooked they become or the scaring. There were even a few bone splinters I needed to remove, if you do something like this again I'm not healing you." The older woman replied sternly.

Looking down to get bandaged hands Izumi's mood dropped a bit, she really needed to get better and fast.

"Young Midoriya! How are you feeling?" The loud and boisterous voice of her mentor resounded, with the mountain of a man entering the room. Seeing that ever present smile on his face caused the small greenette to smile a bit too.

"I'm fine, All Might-sensei." She replied, but winced seeing the murderous look from the nurse.

"That's good! I'm so proud of you! That fight was incredible, and you seem to have gotten an even better grasp on your quirk!" He replied, but yelped in surprise when Recovery Girl struck him over his shins.

"Don't you encourage her, you giant idiot! Her hands are scarred for life! She is a young lady and needs to take care of herself more than that!" The older woman continued to berate him, not seeing that the doors opened slowly.

"Izu-chan?" Inko asked shyly but froze seeing the #1 hero being assaulted by a small grandmotherly looking woman.

"Izumi! You were so fucking amazing! Oh, hey look! It's all Might!" Mitsuki shouted happily, pushing the older greenette into the room.

"Mom, Aunty?" Izumi greeted a bit unsure what to do about the battle of the aged just beside her bed, it looked that the mightiest man in history of mankind was losing too.

"Izu-chan! I was so worried! Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?!" Inko seemed to restart, opting to ignore everything beside her daughter.

"I'm fine Mom, it looks worse than it is." She replied looking to the nurse who glared back. Tho older woman didn't voice her displeasure thou, knowing why the younger girl wanted to keep the more gruesome facts to herself.

"Well then, young Midoriya. We'll meet again in class, I wish you victory in the upcoming fights!" All Might said loudly, beginning a strategic retreat in the pause Recovery Girl took to glare at her patient.

"Wait! Why even were... And he's gone." Mitsuki started, but the giant hero nearly dispersed with how fast he excited the room.

"That dumb old man may be a great hero, but not a teacher. Izumi here is one of his favorites even when he shouldn't have any. She reminds him off his own beginnings, Toshinori had trouble with his own quirk at the start too." The small old woman said a bit exasperated she needed to cover for the blonde.