Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Disclaimer: I do not own BNHA or any other fictional story that i my use in here.

XxXxXxX

Waking up with a jolt, Momo felt tears streaming down her cheeks. She sat up in her bed, wiping them of with a hand. The sun outside was barely starting to rise, bathing the outside world in long shadows.

Looking to the nightstand she saw her black and red circlet, now acting as an alarm clock. With a red holographic display coming from two small horns on it, the device showed her that it was barely past 4 in the morning.

Dragging herself out of the bed she changed into her workout gear and went to the running track near the dorms. Lately the black haired girl started to have dreams about her mechanical friend from 6 years ago.

Silently going out of her room, she slowly went to the kitchen area and get herself a bottle of water. The whole building was empty, all of her classmates probably still sleeping. She wasn't one to judge, but the black haired girl didn't even have an idea how some of them get into the heroic course to begin with.

A guy named Minoru Mineta was just scraping the line of being a sex offender and a blond man named Bakugo Katsuki was outright unstable and dangerous.
And there was one girl that nearly gave Momo a PTSD attack when she saw her.

Uncle Might came straight to Melissa with his proposition of transferring his quirk to her. It was shocking to learn about an ability that could do that, but to the ravenette it still wasn't as unbelievable as her missing friend's power. To the giant's surprise his niece rejected that idea but not before thoroughly thinking about it.

Melissa Shield wanted to become a symbol, not of Peace like her powerful uncle, but a symbol to everyone that felt powerless in the society of powerful. Toshinori respected that, and not even a year before the entrance exams he told the two that he found a successor.

Melissa already met with the girl before the school year started but Momo didn't. She was having a bit of a family issue at that time, with her father not wanting to allow the ravenette to enter the hero course, again. It was a recurring thing in their house that her father would want to talk her out of her carrier choice.

Especially after the same group that kidnapped her all those years ago raised to power in America, the Meta Liberation Army managed to take over nearly the whole continent and was preparing for an open war with the rest of the world. Being a hero in those times meant nearly the same as being drafted into the army. Luckily the presence of those radicals in other countries was too small to achieve the same effect worldwide, but an open conflict was a problem for around 3 years now.

Arriving at the track, she just started to jog ahead. Her circlet already playing one of the pre-quirk era rock songs in her ear, she got to like this sort of music when Mell dug it out of some derelict hard drives found in the deepest parts of I-island's storage rooms.

The girl that wanted to took over her uncle's mantle was looking really familiar to the ravenette. She had green, fluffy hair reaching just past her shoulders, green eyes and a set of four symmetrical freckles on her cheeks. Izumi Midoriya was looking nearly identical to Zuku from her memories, especially to his form at the beginning. Momo was certain, she even used the neural interface to confirm it, digging his pictures out of her memories.

After doing her 6th lap she picked up the pace, from a lazy jog to nearly a sprint. She worked hard on her body, with how slim she was no one would guess that she weighed slightly over 240kg. Her body's efficiency only rose up with age, the same with the power of her muscles and strength of the bones. If asked by an outside observer it would look like she had a minor body enhancement quirk.