Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Disclaimer: I do not own BNHA or any other fictional story that i my use in here.

XxXxXxX

"That freaking rat..." Was the first reaction of the black haired hero, Eraserhead, at the documents that mysteriously appeared on his desk after he returned from a small break. It was a really late afternoon, or early evening, and the sleep deprived hero was still going thru paperwork after the U.S.J attack.

"What's up Shota, you seem more pissed off at our Lord and Savior Nezu than usual." The voice hero, Present Mic asked his coworker. The sleep deprived hero looked to him with a face that said more than thousand words about how done he was with life.

"I just got another problem student..." Aizawa replied with a resigned tone of voice.

"Oh? It's rather unusual to add someone like that after the school year began, not to mention that it will be one place over the standard 20." The blonde mused.

"It's because of the new program from H.C.I. Vlad will probably get someone new too, but the one joining my class is a literal Juggernaut. I don't even know how to teach someone like him." The scruffy man replied, letting his head fall face first onto the desk with a soft thump.

"That won't be an issue!" The cherry voice of Principal Nezu caused the two to jump a bit. Looking to the door, the white furred chimera stood there with arms behind his back and what they assumed a smile.

"Mister Knight is a capable combatant, that's not even a question. Sadly, he suffers from memory loss and is unable to recall anything besides his name." The rodent happily stated.

"Knight? Isn't that a bit on the nose?" Aizawa asked, not really interested.

"Well, going by only his first name would be problematic. According to him it was a code-name from one of his memories that he could recall. It fits nicely into his background that we fabricated, officially he is a refugee from the good old U.S of A." Nezu stated, not even batting an eye after admitting that he committed a crime of forgery.

"And what's the real reason you are so interested in him?" The black haired hero asked, turning his face enough to see his employer.

"I'm worried about our youngest students. Sadly the war with M.L.A is unavoidable at this point, H.C.I started to actively prepare for it by creating the new defense program. It's only a matter of time when these children will have to fight, possibly for their lives. By adding mister Knight to their ranks I'm hoping to increase their chance of survival. At the same time I know that our new student needs help with acclimating to his environment. It's a bit manipulative from my part, but with his presence the survivability of his peers increases drastically." The principal stated, at last getting Aizawa to seat up straight.

"Wait, I thought that Yaoyorozu said he could be extremely old." The 1-A homeroom teacher asked, remembering his students talking about it at some point.

"That's rather complicated and simple at the same time, Aizawa-kun. Mister Knight's physiology for all intents and purposes makes his body ageless, for as long as he has a source of power he can live. But after talking with him, and Toshinori-san who was present when our new student changed into his big form 6 years ago, I concluded that his mental age could be closer to that of a late teen or young adult. By modifying his age a bit to suit our needs we can keep him safe more easily, in the eyes of the law Knight Izuku is an underage student from former United States. It will be impossible for black suits to come and claim him as the state property, his body is full of technological marvels that quite a few people would do anything to get their hands on." The principal droned out, with a lot of venom at the end. Sadly unethical experiments on quirked individuals were a thing, even if illegal.