Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I do not own BNHA or any other fictional story that i my use in here.

XxXxXxX

Running out of the room, Momo felt her heart beating like a jackhammer. The sudden movement of the mechanical boy in the cage taking her by surprise. Standing near the door, she waited for anything to happened, but after a minute there wasn't even a sound.

Slowly peeking into the inner cage, she saw a strange scene. With the soft green glow coming from the robot's eyes she could clearly track where he was looking, and it wasn't in her direction. A small cloud of dust, only visible because of the light from her dropped flashlight was surrounding it, slowly eating the device. For a moment the raven haired girl panicked that this thing could try to eat her next, but for some reason she dismissed that thought.

Slowly she walked in to the room, going along the wall to still maintain some distance. "... Hello?" She called out to the strange being.

It's attention snapped back to her, making her jump in place from the speed it's eyes moved at. After nothing happened for few seconds the young girl took note of the fact that his body didn't move, only the radiant green eyes were following her.

"Can you understand me?" She asked, unsure of what she was doing.

Again a few seconds went by, thinking that she would get no reaction it took her by surprise when his eyes slowly looked down too the floor, and then back up to the ceiling. The action repeated a few times when she didn't respond immediately.

"Oh, you can't move or talk?" She asked, getting the same reaction. Looking to the slowly dying flashlight on the floor, it clicked for her why it was happening.

"You eat electricity? Is that why my lights died off when I entered this place?" Another confirmation.

"... Will you try to eat me?" Unsure she asked, just in case. It surprised her that for a machine it's eyes were so expressive. He moved his eyes from side to side to convey that he in fact won't do that.

"Are you still hungry?" The young girl's question would seem strange, but the mechanical man in from of her again confirmed after few seconds.

"Oh... I don't think I can make anything in here that would give you more power... Sorry..." She said dejected, his green eyes that were the only thing lighting the room now looked down, as if in sadness too. Then his eyes went to the right as far as they could go, at least trying to look in the direction of the entrance.

"There is no power outside too... Wait, there was a small generator in the room outside! Would it help?" The green eyes of her new companion snapped back to her, again making the young girl flinch a little, then he proceeded to confirm.

"Ok! Wait here! I will be right back!" She yelled to him running out off the room.

Making a small flashlight once more to see anything, Momo quickly found what she was looking for. A small electrical generator, powered by gasoline stood to the side.

Inspecting the device, the thick amount of dust over it didn't give her any hope it would work. In her studies to use her quirk she learned the basics of mechanical engineering and how combustible engines worked, but never had any opportunity to work on one. She decided that moving it inside first was the best course of action. 

Slowly, step by step she managed to drag the thing across the floor, making a horrible scraping sound. It took her a few minutes before she was back in front of her new acquaintance, with the power source in tow.

"I can try to make some fuel but i don't know how to make this thing work." She said to the man, who looked from her to the device she dragged in.