Alii's POV

I saw the look on Caitlin's face just as Nico fell to the ground screaming and I knew this could be a long night, when Caitlin got mad she got furious for a few days, her hair was already turning red like mine, oh-well. At least we'd be completely identical for a few days.

I walked over and put a hand on her shoulder, "Caitlin? Stop torturing Nico." I sighed, I wish I didn't have to tell her that. He was really annoying sometimes.  She looked away and I sighed again. I REALLY wanted to stick up for her, but if she tortured him for to long, she'd probably kill him. Not that I'd complain, but it probably wouldn't earn us many friends. It's funny, but now that I thing about it, he's the only one either of us have tortured.

"what the hell was that for?!" Nico bellowed

Percy barged in, "You guys really need to be quieter at night!" then he saw Nico on the floor, covered in a sheen of sweat and still slightly shivering.

"Did you...?"

"Yup. And I'll do it again if he stares at  me that way."

"How exactly did he look at you?"

"With a look of disgust, confusion, and disrespect." Caitlin answered

"No!" shouted Nico, "I was just shocked! It's not like I think of you any differently!"

"Fine." She snapped, "Just don't do it again".

Percy looked at us confused ," will someone please tell me what's going on?"

"She told him she was Bi and he stared at her weirdly. Alii said, smirking at me.

"B*TCH!!!" Caitlin screamed throwing a punch at me. She really looked like me now.

Percy sighed, "I don't care who's bi and I can't tell you two apart right now anyways. I think the only cabins that would are Aphrodite and Apollo. And maybe Ares, but either way you guys need to stop torturing people and start going to bed on time."

I smirked at Caitlin and climbed into bed. Percy left the cabin and I slowly drifted off into a blissfully dreamless sleep.

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

MacKenzie's POV

I woke up panicked. I jumped up, wondering why I wasn't in an ally somewhere. I felt someone put a hand on my left shoulder but I couldn't see who. I used my reflexes and grabbed their hand, flipping them over my shoulder and putting my knee on their chest. Then I straightened up. Thalia was staring at me in amazement.

"How did you do that?"

I blushed, "I'm sorry, it was just reflexes... honestly I didn't mean to hurt you."

She smiled, "I'm fine" I sighed in relief, "I just didn't know you were that defensive or I wouldn't have startled you like that."

I blushed again.

"That'll be useful in training." She smiled, "You're training with me and the hunters today."

"Cool!" I had a wide smile on my face.

"Madeline also wants to help you train so Chiron gave permission for Alii, Caitlin and her to rain with us."

I blushed, "Caitlin?"

Thalia laughed, "It'll be fine."

"I guess so... I need to go take a shower."

"Fine. Meet me at the sword arena in an hour."

I nodded and rushed out of the room... with my razor hidden up my sleeve. It was the only thing I owned besides a small bag, and a toothbrush. I'd usually had showers at public swimming pools and hockey arenas,  but it's surprising how easy it is to hide behind a smile.