Broken arm

Alex POV
" Mr you can't enter , we need to see you ID"
" do you know who the fuck you are talking to" i was pissed of this security guard
" i am Alexander KING , so open this gate before i kill you right here"
He opened the gate and i drove inside .
I knocked on the door harshly and a maid opened.
" Giovanni where are you"
After few minutes he showed up .
" where is my girl" i took him by his collar and he couldn't breathe anymore
" BRO calm down she is in the guests room"
I let him from my grip as he showed me the room.
She was sleeping peacefully but her arm was broken , she had a plaster .

Should i wake her up or not ??
Is she okay??

I turned my face to giovanni , he was in the entrance of the door
" who the fuck raced with her"
" mhm it's ... me"
He was nervous.

I pushed him and went to her again
, she never told me she raced before that was weird .

I sat next to her and caressed her cheek with my thumb. She was so soft and so pretty but i was a murder and a killer , sometimes i think i don't deserve her .

She started opening her mesmerising eyes slowly, she turned around and locked my eyes with hers .

" where am i"
" you did an accident while you were racing and here you are now with a broken arm"
I was mad at her , i didn't want to see her hurt in any way .

She stood up and looked down at me .
" why are you here, jasmine is alone"
" she is dead"
She looked at me with confused look
" what do you mean by that"
" i broke up with u to protect u , there was this mafia culture where we have to kill our girl to show how merciless we are but i can't kill u , you ORIANA BLACK , you saved me in every way a person can be saved .
Trust me please i love you so much you are everything"
She looked at me in the eyes and then she kissed me , that was the most fascinating kiss ever .

We left his house and i just drove to the mansion .

Oriana POV

We were back , everyone was there .
We sat on the living area even if it was so so late , they made sure i was okay but i was so tired so i fell asleep in the big comfy couch .

The third person POV
Everyone went to sleep but alex slept next to oria to be sure everything she needs  is here , and to make her feel safe .
The sun raised , the cold breeze dominated everywhere.

Alex woke up at 8 am saying that he had something really really important to do , no one knew what it really was .

Oriana woke up after him around 10 am , she wanted to shower but the plaster will be wet so she decided to wait a day or two before taking it off .

This was a really nice and sunny day so she decided to wear one of her daisy dresses, she ate an omelette in the garden and did literally nothing, because whenever she want to do something they stop her saying that it was alex's orders .

She was thinking about this girl jasmine, and she cried for a minute thinking she should have been there to die in her place but what can she do it's destiny.

She tried to put some make up on her face but it was just impossible.

Call from alex
Hi
How are you princess
Good and u
Great i have a surprise for you
What kind of surprise
You will see , just do what i say
Okay
Wear something pretty and come with the driver got it
Mhm
Okay bye baby
Bye

Oriana POV
I called the twins to help me shower because there is no way i am going there dirty .
When i finished i was surprised that it wasn't wet at all .
They made my make up like professionals and chose me a sexy ass dress .
They did my hair too and it turned incredible .

I was happy about the results

I was happy about the results .
I went out to a MERCEDES waiting for me , i climbed on the back seats and looked to the blue sky 🌌 stars shining like never .

😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞

So guys i think that this story wasn't really good but it's okay it was my first experience and it wasn't that bad , unfortunately i will make a quick end and maybe edit it after but not right now .
I hope you will be okay with that .

Do you think it will be a tragic end or happy ending??

❤️❤️