Escaping

ORIANA POV
I walked over 30 minutes , I am in a dark alley , this is real fear . I heard something broken, probably a bottle, I tried to be control my fear , it was so difficult.

Unfortunately, I saw two boys/mans , they were probably drunk . I tried to be invisible but one of them catcalled me , I tried to continue but one of them pushed me to the wall and he blocked me with his arms from my sides .

I took my pepper spray , and I sprayed it on his eyes , he closed them and he pulled away from me , I took it as an opportunity and I ran fir my life . I jumped to the door of soren's appartement and I knocked loudly , I was still scared . She opened after some minutes , and I ran outside.

" ORIANA" she was shocked to see me here
I sat on the couch and I took off my sneakers.
" soren I escaped from the mafia" she wasn't understanding anything
" spill everything" she said while she sat next to me .
I hugged her so tight as if she was going to disappear. I didn't know that I was crying until she wiped my tears .
" look , the last time we met , the th.. the man he is the son of the Italian mafia, do you understand, it's the most feared one" I said while struggling to breathe because of my tears.
" I escaped because they told me to work in the hacking section for them , I mean I don't want to be a mafia member" I explained to her while she was making me a fusion
" you don't have to be afraid, they will not find you here"
" you don't know them , they will find me , I have to go to Australia"

She looked at me for some seconds , she didn't expect me to choose this decision but I really know how the mafia works .
" are you really sure"
She said while handing me the drink .
" yes my brother will not find me either"
She didn't say anything
" oh yeah , I didn't tell you but my brother is alive , and he is with the mafia years ago , he said that he searched for me but he didn't found me" I tried to explain briefly
I took my phone to book a ticket for Australia , I prefer it ASAP .
We talked for some time and we fell asleep hugging each other in the couch .

Morning
Alex POV
I took a shower and I wore my usual a black shirt with black jeans. I walked out and I headed to my angel's room, I opened the door slowly because she is surely sleeping.

The room was empty, the bathroom was empty and the closet too .

Probably she is down on the kitchen

My conscience said to me

I walked down to the kitchen, she wasn't here either , I started to be worried, I searched everywhere but she is nowhere.
" EVERYONE TO THE LIVING ROOM" I shouted , everyone came to the living area running , and my princess wasn't with them .
" where is oria" they looked at me with / what's happening/ look .
" omg don't tell me she escaped" when luka said that everyone looks were on him .
" you have 24 hours to find her" I ordered, they nodded and they left .

WhWhere are you baby?
are you okay is everything good ??
are you hurt oh my gosh what should I do???

I was really angry , what if something happens to her, what's mine have to be protected but why did she go .

ORIANA POV
We woke up today at 9 am , we were so tired .
I checked my phone for the ticket of my trip to Australia, and it will be tomorrow at 6 am .

All the day was talking, laughing , TikTok playing video games and watching Netflix films . It was a funny day , we really enjoyed it .

We heard a light knock on the door, I got up and I rushed to the closet, I have no idea why but yes the closet and I closed it .

Soren stood up and she went to open .
When she opened I heard a familiar voice .
Oh no it was .....

This was a short chapter , yeah I know That's enough for me There should be a suspense Who do you think will be there??Alex?? Shawn?? Her aunt??

That's enough for me
There should be a suspense
Who do you think will be there??
Alex?? Shawn?? Her aunt??

Who knows
Just me 😉