Untitled Part 39

a long time ago my sister Aya the queen of Aaa and protector and just were just born she had a life of being alone and being known as good, but me I was born into the darkness you see Aya was as they wish her to be timid and shy and easy to control darcey said while my name means dark rainbow or flower and person from Archy her name means loved beautiful, and many more darcey said with a stone face its no denying I failed to be fit for the rule my father wished me to, Darcey said I've been on my own since I was born hopping from place to place, never standing still darcey said with a chuckle I left Ooo when I had travelled all of Ooo darcey said she she flickered from her normal form and her shadow form when I went through the portal I landed on a rather attractive young man darcey said he and I fell into a mud puddle and lets say he didn't quite like me darcey said he was stubborn big headed mean but also sweet and talented he and his girlfriend and their best friend Joseph Lee welcomed me even after I told them what I was Hannah just looked at me and bowed and said it's an honor to meet me and that is was ok if I was not evil darcey said I staked until.......... one day everything fell apart darcey said she was now in her shadow form Marshall I've done things I regret I'm sure you do as well for as long as we have been round we are bound to make mistakes darcey said she looked at Hannah as if she was asking to continue yes darcey you can tell him Hannah said starting to cry, your mother and father had just gotten married a month or so ago when it happened I could tell your mother was pregnant darcey said I had a boyfriend at the the time darcey said a black tear ran down her cheek, we were the best like we were made for each other darcey said I don't see how this has anything to do with my dad Marshall said marceline slapped him moron it's hard for her to even think of this let alone talk about it your mom can't even say it marceline said darcey continued you see I went to his house and found him hanging from the ceiling fan darcey said I was a moment to late because he looked at me and gave a sad weak smile I held his hand and held him I saw a note in his hand and he gave it to me and then he just died darcey said the day following his funeral I pushed everyone away I saw the guy version on me I became his shadow he became so grief stricken that he killed himself on the girl version of my love grave he sang what was on my and his lovers suicide note darcey said then he just died as well I promised myself that I wouldn't end up like I did I numbed the pain by drugs boos and guys girls darcey said trying to find him because surely he'd just in a different form darcey said the sky's became dark and cloudy and I had a bad feeling that I needed to be with Hannah and your father when I became their shadow a vampire the king to be precise darcey said he started beating up your father and I came out from the shadows more like crawled out of the shadow darcey said I punched him and there was another vampire I didn't see him darcey started to sob he stabbed a wooden stake in your father's back darcey said I became out raged and I became the lich princess darcey said I killed those men I went crazy darcey said until Joe calmed me down and I cried into his shirt, darcey said. I'm sorry Marshall I wish I could have saw the other man darcey said then the mushroom war started, and all of mankind had destroyed itself darcey said that makes you the vampire queen Marshall said no no I gave that title to a small bump growing inside of Hannah darcey said Hannah became well who she is now after your father's death darcey said she gave Marshall a low bow I am sorry I am the cause of most of your pain along with the mushroom war darcey said Marshall just stood there and blinked you're why I was left alone? Marshall asked you COULD HAVE SAVED HIM! Marshall said I'm sorry your highness darcey said Hannah had fear in her eyes as well did Joe darcey has never been one to bow. Marshall growled and kicked darcey she just let him, darcey was never one to let them beat her ever. DARCEY GOT up and wiped the blood off her lip, darcey chuckled you hit like your father darcey said DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM! YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPEAK OF THE MAN YOU LET DIE HOW MUCH BLOOD DO YOU HAVE ON YOUR FILTHY HANDS? Marshall asked darcey closed her eyes and nodded yes your highness the band looked at darcey and hugged her, she sighed to much blood your highness which is why I will leave but before I do darcey said I wish to sing the song the me from here sang before he took his last breath, she went on stage and started to sing it was such a sad song.

Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye my love.

I can't hide, can't hide, can't hide what has come.

I have to go.

I have to go.

I have to go.

And leave you alone.

But always know.

Always know.

Always know that I love you so.

I love you so.

I love you so, oh.

Goodbye brown eyes.

Goodbye for now.

Goodbye sunshine.

Take care of yourself.

I have to go.

I have to go.

I have to go.

And leave you alone.

But always know.

Always know.

Always know that I love you so.

I love you so, oh.

I love you so, oh.

La lullaby.

Distract me with your rhymes.

La lullaby.

La lullaby.

Help me sleep tonight.

La lullaby.

(La lullaby, la lullaby).

I have to go (goodbye).

I have to go (lullaby).

I have to go (goodbye).

And leave you alone.

But always know (goodbye).

Always know (brown eyes).

Always know (goodbye).

That I love you so.

I love you so (goodbye lullaby).

I love you so, oh (goodbye).

I love you so (goodbye brown eyes) .

I love you so (goodbye).

I love you so.

I love you so.

Goodbye brown eyes.

Goodbye my love. End song) she got off the stage and closed her eyes looking up at the sky she closed her eyes it all went black and she couldn't open her eyes darcey heard sobs darcey come on wake up we know it wasn't your fault please said a voice it was feminine yet masculine at the same time