26.) Surprise? [D.M]

Your POV
Draco Malfoy, my boyfriend for two years asked me on a date and of course i couldnt decline.

I wore a nice short black dress that could expose my curves and threw on a leather jacket to be warmed.

-*-

After getting ready, i took one last glance on the mirror and headed to where we are supposed to meet,

i saw Draco with a handkerchief and some roses peaking behind his back, "you look beautiful darling" He said, i threw on a chuckle and twirled once and let my lips collide with his.

Draco was wearing a suit and im lying if i said he wasnt attractive! I mean he always is hot..

Draco bowed down and extended his arms with roses indicating for me to get them, "Charming Malfoy, Charming..." I mumbled as he laughed. He spread out the handkerchief and layed it on my eyes, now i see pitch black.

"Please dont kill me" i joked, and i knew from the feeling of his words. He was smirking.

Draco begins to lead me somewhere and i can smell the trees so we were outside.

After a few minutes of walking, he took off my blindfold and it exposed the Black Lake. I smiled secretly and kissed him once again.

There was alot of food placed on the ground, and all of it was my favorites.

-*-

After a few hours of talking, it has come to the time we both need to go back to our Common Rooms since im a Hufflepuff and you know what house he is.

Draco stood up from his place and extended his arms for me to hold.

I got up and looked down to pat my dress which is full of grass extensions.

Once i was done patting my dress i looked up to see noone but a black figure knelt in one leg, i knew what he was going to say. Its coming...

Draco picked up something from his pocket, it looked like a red velvet box—

"Y/n Y/l/n, you have made my life better since we first met. you make me the happiest person who ever stepped in this planet and i want to be with you in my everyday life, Yes we do fight sometimes but we know how to fix it without breaking our relationship. Thats why i want to take care of you and you by my side forever in my life. Will you marry me?"

I nodded with tears streaming on my cheeks as i smiled while Draco was opening the box, picking up the diamond ring, placing it on my now ring finger as i crashed my lips onto his.

"I love you i love you i love you!!" I shouted through the kisses as he laughed cupping my cheeks.

"And i love you too my fiancé" Draco whispered.

Im ready to be a Malfoy no matter what his parents will decide. He loves me, i love him.

——————————————————-

Hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and comment if you want more. ❤️

PS: Requesting is open!

——————————————————-