3.) Kids asks questions to Y/N and Tom [T.F]

"So you both will be questioned by 8 years old children and below, so expect some questions you wished are not asked." Karen chuckled, You and Tom are invited to a q and a. But the twist is, the kids will be asking questions.

You and Tom both nodded in union as the mic was soon connected to a child.

You sat straight prepared for the question will be asked,

"Hi im Jarold and im 7 years old, i just want to ask Ms. Y/l/n and Mr. Felton. What is the best scene you both have done?" The boy's voice erupted your ears and you soon began to think what to answer the child's question.

Karen and Jakob giggled at the child's question, they're laughter ended and was changed into some 'oooh's.

You looked at Tom only realizing he was looking at you, "what do you think Tom?" You asked,

"Well i think my favorite scene filming with Y/n is how Vindy and Zack both confessed their feelings for each other, and why? Because it felt good saying those meaningful words and get to experience how to confess a feeling to someone who means to you" Tom answered with a full paragraph and looked away at your eyes.

You felt your cheeks heat up at the thought if he really meant that, silence erupts the room when you realize that they were waiting for your answer.

"O-oh! Yes, my favorite scene with Tom was Herline Granger and Draco Malfoy at the Astronomy Tower, where Herline was leaning on the railings and Draco was holding on to her. And its because the lesson of trusting someone who your not suppose to trust but still your heart depended on it." You finished your full sentence

Karen and Jakob clapped at your both answers and soon departed to another child asking a question to the both of you.

"Hello! Im Melanie and im 5 years old, im here to ask or rate the kiss of your seatmate" The clip ended and you and tom has cheeks flushed beneath the skin of owns.

"Lovely!" Jakob beamed with happines while he has his hands gripping onto the white card full of names of the children.

"Hmm...." You were thinking if you will expose your feelings to him by rating him a 10 or a hundred.

"Fuck..." He mumbled enough for you to hear and making you let out a small chuckle,

"100%" You blurted out without thinking, Tom's head shot up to yours with his eyes widen.

His face was full of relief, love, happy? You couldnt seem to figure it out, "1000%" Tom answer after a minute after yours. You can feel your heart beating so fast that in a matter of seconds it would pop out of your body, but thankfully it didnt.

Karen and Jakob applauded and then proceeded to anothe question which made the both of you hesitate to answer.

"Hiii, im Mia and my age is 8 years old, my question is can you please date?" The girl's voice had now becamse static and ended immediately.

"Woof its getting hot" Jakob joked, but you both were terrified to answer.

"I mean?" Tom looked at you with a questioning face, you looked at him with a bright smile that could last forever.

"Depends on what she says" Tom looked away and chuckled on his sleeves leaving your face nearly a color of a tomato.

Your chuckle soon followed his and proceeded with another question.

"Good Afternoon and Hi, im Dylan and im 6 years old. I just wanna ask how to express my feeling to a girl i like.." The sweet child's voice trailed off at the very last word and the sound ended soonly.

"Aww.." Tom and You touched your own chest where your both heart belongs.

"Well, to express your feeling to a girl, you could give her a letter that you wish to tell her, and VALA!" Tom answered immediately not waiting for your opened mouth to respond first.

"But start with her by being bestfriends and as soon as you reach your teenage years you could tell that lucky girl!" You continued and was proceeded to the last question of the video.

"Hiiiii, im Brianna and my age is 4 years old, may i ask what love is?" Her voice was still wobbly which is heart wrenching for the both of you.

"Love is what you feel but dont know how to find it, you'll only find it if you feel so much care for someone that you'd die for them just so that they could live their life the fullest." You answered while Tom was mesmerizing your face and your answer to the child's question.

Tom looked away before you caught him staring and he looked around to soon realize he is inlove with you.

He smiled at the thought and once again looked at your bright face shining form light flashing you both.

"Very well! Thank you Y/N and Tom for joining this afternoon, we really appreciated it." Karen stood up and extended her arm for a hand shake from the two of you.

After you both shook her hand, Jakob finally stood up and did what Karen did earlier.

"Thank you for the invite" Tom smilingly said shaking Jakob's hand as i was next to shake his.

"Thank you" You said and shaked his hand, after they ended the camera. You and Tom were backstage still embarrassed by exposing each other's feelings.

——————————————————-

Wow! Two updates in one day? I must be in a mood.

Hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and comment if you want more. ❤️

PS: Requesting is open!

——————————————————-